Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: tire review links ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default tire review links ?

as title says ! im looking for some tire reviews/comparisons. ive done the search option but as always it says nothing matches. so im looking for a few reviews off you guys !
my flat irons just dont cut it where i live, mainly clay/muddy with a few rocks, i need a good clearing tire, that is still scale...................is it too much to ask ? lol
http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=34341
anyone used these ?

Last edited by crazee horse; 01-07-2011 at 12:17 PM.
crazee horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Hey Crazee!

I agree when you say tyre reviews are hard to find. I have never seen a rig on these forum with those tyres on it, but someone else must have bought them. The thing that puts me off is they are glued, dispite the wheel looking like a beadlock. Over in the wheel and tyre section there is a thread with a long list of tyres, but I think that is sizes not reviews. Might be worth checking out that section of the forum.

Just to let you know, no tyre in the world will clear in proper UK clay! That stuff sticks like poop to a shovel!
eemmaaxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
On the lookout for Rocks

RC4WD make a better version of that tire....http://store.rc4wd.com/Out-Croppers-...res_p_686.html

RC4WD Rok Loks and Pro-Line TSL Swampers are pretty much the ticket now-a-days.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemmaaxxxx View Post
Hey Crazee!

I agree when you say tyre reviews are hard to find. I have never seen a rig on these forum with those tyres on it, but someone else must have bought them. The thing that puts me off is they are glued, dispite the wheel looking like a beadlock. Over in the wheel and tyre section there is a thread with a long list of tyres, but I think that is sizes not reviews. Might be worth checking out that section of the forum.

Just to let you know, no tyre in the world will clear in proper UK clay! That stuff sticks like poop to a shovel!
lol i never realised they were glued ! i really gotta pay more attention............. so my school teachers said
Old 01-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Haha, no worries!

Are you on UKRCRC? And any pics of your rig and what you're using at the moment?
eemmaaxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

yeah i am, "the bear" but no no pics im all stock, apart from a traxxas xl5.
i love the honcho but apart from woods and a really muddy quarry i dont have many places to run it. been tempted to sell it and get another emaxx but i love it lol, so im going to keep hold of it, and make a few minor mods, first being the tires if i can find anything suitable. dont want mudders just a good all rounder that clears well