Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: scx10 problems????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #1

Default scx10 problems????

I have 2 scx10 both are ready to runs. have had them since march. First problem is when i plug the battery in the teering servo turns all the way to the right and keeps trying to turn. it like turns back and fourth on its own. i tried adjusting the trim thinking that was the problem but that didnt work. any idea?? i took all my electronis apart to m,ake sure water wasnt the issue and it didnt seem to be an issue.. My next issue is on my rtr honcho. when going through mud or water it will creep through just fine. but if you hit throttle halfway through it will start to go then die? Just the trottle dies but the steering still works. I am planning on upgrading both trucks to different eletronics just dont know what i should look to get? Thanks for alll your help on any of these issues
dunwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I would start with batteries. Make sure all connections are good and plugs are in the Rec. correct and tight. I already know some people right off the bat are gonna say get a Castle BEC. If you're stock, I wouldnt worry about that. I had the TR honcho with all stock electronics running a 2S 25 or 30C lipo without issues in mud/water/sand...creeping or hammering the throttle. Is your ESC getting hot? That may cause the truck to stutter. There again though, sounds to me like a battery issue. The servo...I'm not sure. May take the servo arm off, center the servo, set wheels straight and install again? Not that you didnt do that the first time, just throwing that out there. Good Luck-
M109R is offline   Reply With Quote