Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: dude its been over 12 days

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default dude its been over 12 days

I ordered my dingo 12 days ago fron ckrc and its still not here . Good thing I have patience lol. Anyways, got a suspension mock up for my jeep body (2 door). I'm using 125mm axial shocks (old ax10). I'm using 4 101mm with a 30 bend up front and 101mm with a 30 and 6mm spacer on each side in the rear and that gives me a c hair off of 12" wheelbase with a nice lift for my 2.2 losi rock carvers. Gonna go get some drano gel to take the color off my links cause 2 are green and 2 are blue. I think ill start sticking with rpp hobby and get my stuff in 3 days not 2 weeks.
muddinscx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddinscx View Post
I ordered my dingo 12 days ago fron ckrc
You may have to wait a while longer.
I did not have trouble with the 1 order I placed through them... but several people have.
Good luck.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
You may have to wait a while longer.
I did not have trouble with the 1 order I placed through them... but several people have.
Good luck.
I placed the order not last Thursday but the one before at 8am and they didn't ship it out till that Wednesday almost 1 week after I orederes it now its taking almost a week to get here . I just live in washington 20min from oregon. That's only like 2 states at most away lol. But, it is what it is I guess. I'm soooo antzie
Old 10-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
RCC Addict

patience....son... patience... i run a nitro STS engine in my savage and the only place you can get parts if from hong kong which takes 1 month to get here.. i've bought lots of savage parts off ebay and it regularly took up to 14days to show up.
AX10wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddinscx View Post
I ordered my dingo 12 days ago fron ckrc
There's your problem.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

See that's hong kong. Their in reno and its taken 2 weeks lol. They have great prices but man you get it right in the poop shute on shipping lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
RCC Addict

I ordered some stuff from amazon one time that shipped from two different locations. One of them was across the country and the other was across town, guess what arrived first...

I've heard ckrc wasn't the best place to order from. Good luck.
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
I ordered some stuff from amazon one time that shipped from two different locations. One of them was across the country and the other was across town, guess what arrived first...

I've heard ckrc wasn't the best place to order from. Good luck.
Yea I've had that kind of stuff happen. I also heard they weren't the best either but I guess I had to see for my self well I guess now I know. I'm hopein it shows up tomorrow but, who knows. Do they even support rcc?
Old 10-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

My last ckrc order, like three months NEVER again. EVER.
Caustic101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic101 View Post
My last ckrc order, like three months NEVER again. EVER.
I honestly just wish I could cancel the whole order right now. Dude id freak if it took 3 months. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #11
RCC Addict

ya but im in BC canada and i've also bought parts from new york and its taken 2 weeks..

they'll show up eventually, i say give them another few days and if they havent showed up by then than give them a call and see whats going on. you also have to remember that when they say 14days or something thats not including the weekends.. they work monday-friday so if you ordered your parts say on a friday night they wont get the work order until morning morning... they shouldnt have waited a week to ship them.. so technically your only a week for shipping which aint bad.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AX10wannabe View Post
ya but im in BC canada and i've also bought parts from new york and its taken 2 weeks..

they'll show up eventually, i say give them another few days and if they havent showed up by then than give them a call and see whats going on. you also have to remember that when they say 14days or something thats not including the weekends.. they work monday-friday so if you ordered your parts say on a friday night they wont get the work order until morning morning... they shouldnt have waited a week to ship them.. so technically your only a week for shipping which aint bad.
Well that's what has me upset is they waited a week to even ship it. I ordered it Thursday the 28th at 8am and it didn't get shipped till that next Wednesday at 4pm. To me that's very shatty customer service.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

Saweet the package is gonna be at me casa when I get home from work!! The mail ma that delivers to my apt is my pops friend so he called me and let me know he has it
Old 10-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #14
Scale Detail Engineering

nice
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #15
RCC Addict

see i told you you'd get it eventually!!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #16
RCC Addict

This is more of a feedback thread than anything at this point. I made 3 orders with them in the past, two being great and the third a complete headache. They made it right but after they dropped the ball im done with them.
DRCrawlGood is offline   Reply With Quote