Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: My Honcho water fun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #1

Default My Honcho water fun

Hi all .

Here's my Honcho in the water on the weekend , had it a few weeks now and love it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aF9NYvX28k

It was also a test of my new DSLR and it is real good , pity it seemed to loose heaps of quality when I uploaded it , don't know about that yet might have to see if I can get future ones looking better ?

Don't mind the driving , it's my nephew and he pretty much only knows 2 speeds so far , stop and flat out . lol .

I did spend a heap of time with Windows movie maker doing a nice edit only to find out that it didn't like the video format from the camera and I couldn't save it or upload it . Happy I tell ya

So here is how it sits at the moment anyway -
SCX10 kit
Tekin 35T and FXR
14 tooth pinion
Turnigy 1600mah 2cell
All standard running gear so far , looking at hardened drive shafts , one piece steel outdrive, some new wheels and tyres and probably some longer shocks too hopefully in the near future as money allows .

I did a check over after the weekend of the truck and found the drive shaft little grub screws had come loose at the transmission end and nicked up a few screws here and there .
All up it's going great though , pumped as on this truck .

cheers
jaso1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links