Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: build suggestions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default build suggestions

Hey guys i havent been around in a looooonnnnggg time. I kind of put the rc stuff on the back burner and started spending all my money on my truck and guns. but i'm gonna be starting a new but very slow build and im not sure what body i want to use. i want to make it a dually. its gonna have the summit 2 speed and a velineon system on the scx10 platform. I stripped the whole scaler down because it was pretty tore up so im pretty much starting from scratch. It's gonna be a 1.9 bogger dually. so for the body i was thinking either the tamiya f350 with a custom flatbed, proline 07 chevy crewcab lexan with topkick bed or flatbed, or a chevy hard body like the earnhardt body. tell me what ya'll think? any other suggestions are welcome.
scx10mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scx10mudder View Post
Hey guys i havent been around in a looooonnnnggg time. I kind of put the rc stuff on the back burner and started spending all my money on my truck and guns. but i'm gonna be starting a new but very slow build and im not sure what body i want to use. i want to make it a dually. its gonna have the summit 2 speed and a velineon system on the scx10 platform. I stripped the whole scaler down because it was pretty tore up so im pretty much starting from scratch. It's gonna be a 1.9 bogger dually. so for the body i was thinking either the tamiya f350 with a custom flatbed, proline 07 chevy crewcab lexan With topkick bed or Flatbed, or a chevy hard body like the earnhardt body. tell me what ya'll think? any other suggestions are welcome.
Yup thats it right there.
Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #3

proline 07 chevy crewcab lexan With topkick bed or Flatbed!!!!!!!!!!
Brewedintexas is offline   Reply With Quote