Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: honcho window decal sheet

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default honcho window decal sheet

does anyone know the part number for the window decal sheet for the honcho? i did a search here, googled, owners manual, ect. with no luck. i just painted a new body and need to finish it off. thanks
stick-boy-rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: honcho window decal sheet

It should have came with it, if it didn't short from maybe calling axial you may be out of luck. Unless you buy another body. That's what I had to do when I was making my fiancé's scx10. I tore the windshield sticker trying to get a bubble out. I typed in the number on the sheet in a search and just kept bring up the body.

What I did was sort of tedious but I used the decal on hers then on mine I used pieces of the outline of the windshield decal that was left on the sheet. Looks ok in my opinion you're just missing the website up top is really the only noticeable thing.

Last edited by Travis24vctd; 02-05-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Travis24vctd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

thanks, i may just call axial tomorrow and see what they tell me
Old 02-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

you might also try the "wanted" section & post a "looking for" ad there. i did that when i was building one piece by piece & just asked if anyone would be willing to send me stickers that they did not use or did not want. i got good responses & most people were/are willing to just send you their "extras" ....... axial would probably send you a set too.....

good luck!
rc dreemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis24vctd View Post
It should have came with it, if it didn't short from maybe calling axial you may be out of luck. Unless you buy another body. That's what I had to do when I was making my fiancé's scx10. I tore the windshield sticker trying to get a bubble out. I typed in the number on the sheet in a search and just kept bring up the body.

What I did was sort of tedious but I used the decal on hers then on mine I used pieces of the outline of the windshield decal that was left on the sheet. Looks ok in my opinion you're just missing the website up top is really the only noticeable thing.
i did what travis24vctd suggested and it worked perfect, with a snip here and a snip there, and lots of windex to float them in it worked perfect. until i realized i still needed the headlight decals. so back to square one. i could always use the lexan headlight buckets but my front tires will hit them under full flex and turning. but anyhow thanks for the suggestions!