Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Simon: Project Code Name: Fraxialstein

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #41

Default Re: Simon: Project Code Name: Fraxialstein

Yea, I see where you get the name now!

Dave
Race Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #42
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Dad View Post
I have raced for 30 years, now I am starting into crawling, for reason's just like this! I want to do some builds, and enjoy when I go camping or maybe hook up with a local club where I live.

Dave
I hear ya. I absolutely love building my rigs! My primary driver is broke down at the moment, and I have about seven builds in the works and at various stages right now. It's addicting as all get outs...
TheScaleAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #43
RCC Addict

Quote:
Yea, I see where you get the name now!

Dave
It's obvious once I point it out...
Old 07-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #44

:Last Christmas I bought myself a Ridgecrest, mainly because we live in the country. Needed something with good clearance, and would go primarily across fields and along tree lines. It was a good investment for me, it set the hook now I have a axial Rubicon on order that should be here Thursday. This has me excited because it's scale and I can run it for a while and then upgrade as needed. I have a couple local clubs within an hour from here that I will be on my list later this summer, early fall. Ticks are bad this year so I will do some up grades soon. I have been on here for quite sometime and have been doing a lot of reading and checking out the pic's. I'm ready for some new adventures, and to meet some new people. I have always wanted to get a real Jeep, and go trail riding but never had the time............. Now I got these and life's good!

Dave
Race Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #45
RCC Addict

Quote:
:Last Christmas I bought myself a Ridgecrest, mainly because we live in the country. Needed something with good clearance, and would go primarily across fields and along tree lines. It was a good investment for me, it set the hook now I have a axial Rubicon on order that should be here Thursday. This has me excited because it's scale and I can run it for a while and then upgrade as needed. I have a couple local clubs within an hour from here that I will be on my list later this summer, early fall. Ticks are bad this year so I will do some up grades soon. I have been on here for quite sometime and have been doing a lot of reading and checking out the pic's. I'm ready for some new adventures, and to meet some new people. I have always wanted to get a real Jeep, and go trail riding but never had the time............. Now I got these and life's good!

Dave
Real Jeeps are over rated. I can't fit my herd in one. Except for the Jeep 'Commander'. That's not really a Jeep though... Not at all...

Tags
2.2, scx10, truggy, wrangler, wroncho

Simon: Project Code Name: Fraxialstein - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Code Named "Blue Thunder" Kyle Hess Tamiya TLT Crawlers 2 05-06-2007 09:23 PM
Project Code Name Slow E-Maxx Jrgunn5150 Traxxas Crawlers 6 02-22-2006 10:13 AM