Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Well finished my kit kind of...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2015, 10:52 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Well finished my kit kind of...

Well after getting the kit built I realized I mounted a tire backwards... Then I said oh well just an excuse to buy vanquish wheels.! So on to the unlimited body well after deciding on the orange wheels I went to the hobby shop and got some metallic orange paint well get home start trimming the body and bam mess up the fender so I decided I'd run with out finders and run some 600slw to give it a stance well that was solved then on to the paint started painting and I forgot about the pollen count being up high in Georgia so I went and got that body and just said damn $20 worth of paint ruined and a nice body ruined so... Anyways I guess I'll order up a g6 falken body off dollar hoobyz and deal with that body bc the 12.3 wheelbase gibes the g6 a killer stance with wide wheels and so much for this being a cheap build but hey it's the hobby. Oh also I've paint about 10 other bodies and this is the first I've messed up bad. Also used summit push rods for the upper rear links will see how those do but anyways sorry for the complaining
Mitchell72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #2
I joined the Band!

Default Re: Well finished my kit kind of...

Just be happy you didn't screw up a body that's literally irreplaceable. I also recently wasted a Pro-Line Flo-Tek body for my short course trucks because I failed to check the weather, there was rain close by and the humidity was at 100% so the paint just didn't cure. It was $50+ in paint a body wasted, but at least I able to try again with a new body and more paint on that one.
Eric0424 is offline   Reply With Quote

Well finished my kit kind of... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My yeti xl kit is finished!! Gradymanzx Axial Yeti XL 7 03-31-2015 09:29 PM
Just finished the dingo kit. Roman5150 Axial SCX-10 25 01-10-2012 10:27 AM
My Scorpion kit..all finished up nightcrawler86 Axial AX-10 Scorpion 7 06-11-2009 06:47 PM