Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX10 II

Notices

Thread: "The mistake" Toyzuki SCX10.2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default "The mistake" Toyzuki SCX10.2

well one night in a bit of a late night stooper i purchased some things but i may as well just own it since i wanted it. Picked up a brand new SCX10.2 kit for 260$ and a toyzuki v2 chassis kit, will wait for these items to show up and get them together with what i have on hand then order some vanquish currie F9 axles and beef tube brass knuckles. Anyone have recommendations on a good crawling motor/esc set up? i was thinking Holmes trail master on a tekin rx4 but would like to hear opinions. Pictures coming once things show up.
gunder463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2018, 02:20 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default "The mistake" Toyzuki SCX10.2

Considering you will be running a toyzuki setup it will be light. A Holmes hobbies stubby and a mamba micro x is a nice kombo. Running to high kv ain’t recommended though. There is a thread about that combo over at the electronics section. I run a stubby 3300kv and a mmp and I love it, brushless with the size of a brushes.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Johan_Eriksson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:19 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: "The mistake" Toyzuki SCX10.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunder463 View Post
well one night in a bit of a late night stooper i purchased some things but i may as well just own it since i wanted it. Picked up a brand new SCX10.2 kit for 260$ and a toyzuki v2 chassis kit, will wait for these items to show up and get them together with what i have on hand then order some vanquish currie F9 axles and beef tube brass knuckles. Anyone have recommendations on a good crawling motor/esc set up? i was thinking Holmes trail master on a tekin rx4 but would like to hear opinions. Pictures coming once things show up.
Hehe... Did exactly the same thing before Christmas!... but I went with ssd axles.

Also looking for the right esc / motor combo for a crawling trail rig. Not unhappy to go brushed....

Goodluck!
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:40 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Default Re: "The mistake" Toyzuki SCX10.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan_Eriksson View Post
Considering you will be running a toyzuki setup it will be light. A Holmes hobbies stubby and a mamba micro x is a nice kombo. Running to high kv ain’t recommended though. There is a thread about that combo over at the electronics section. I run a stubby 3300kv and a mmp and I love it, brushless with the size of a brushes.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
awesome, ill have a look at that then i have had good luck with castle and i know holmes is good.
gunder463 is offline   Reply With Quote

"The mistake" Toyzuki SCX10.2 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep WK "Grand Cherokee" SCX10. Episode 1 "Rescuing Megan" - Extended Trailer Spidernad Scale Videos! 7 04-22-2014 07:08 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gYr-dbPEOnE" frameborde boolean21 Scale Videos! 0 10-01-2013 09:39 AM
Jeep WK "Grand Cherokee" SCX10 - Episode 1 "Rescuing Megan" - Full Video Spidernad Scale Videos! 4 11-12-2012 11:23 AM