Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX10 III

Notices

Thread: 10.3 jeep jt help!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2022, 11:45 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default 10.3 jeep jt help!!!

Like the tittle says I need some help with my gladiator.

Does anyone know what the correct part numbers are for the stock gladiator driveshaft?

My gladiator is a conversion from a jl so I do not have anything relating to the stock driveshafts. I’ve tried the manual and the parts shown seem to not even exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2022, 12:51 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: 10.3 jeep jt help!!!

The Axial WB8 drive shafts are unfortunately comprised of several different part numbers. I don't think there's a "next higher assembly" option that let's you order a completed driveshaft. Which means if you're trying to build those shafts from nothing, it's going to take several part numbers.

For starters though, it looks like the plastic parts (sliders) are AXI232017 for the front shaft and AXI232038 for the rear shaft.

If you already have built shafts, and just need the sliders which are the correct lengths, those parts should get you going.

The front shaft part number is actually the front driveshaft for the Capra. The rear shaft part number is SCX10.3 specific.

So there's the part numbers. Finding someone who sells those is the challenge.

AXI232017 is for sale, but mostly out of stock. AXI232038 doesn't look like a part number any store uses for a saleable part.

I did find:

https://www.jteamhobbies.com/products/scx3l037sa-s

which looks it should get you rolling, but it's obviously a bit more expensive.

It looks like you might be able to cobble something together from AXI31114. But for $18, I'd rather know I'm getting the right part. And that's still a "buy and try" option.

Last edited by Fallen; 03-18-2022 at 12:57 PM.
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote

10.3 jeep jt help!!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JEEP - #001 - Jeep Wrangler trial run with the D110 support vehicle JoeConti Videos! 0 01-18-2017 12:39 PM
Jeep hits Jeep, sends over bridge gaurdrail, and lands in tree. STANG KILLA SS Chit Chat 8 04-01-2016 02:53 PM
Rigs I've built this summer Half Cab Bronco,Jeep,Jeep, Sammy madscrambler 1.9 Scale Rigs 3 09-21-2010 11:38 PM