Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Vanquish Products Hurtz Dig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Vanquish Products Hurtz Dig

I've been staring at this thing for like half an hour trying to contain my urge the push the buy button! Has anyone put this on a Wraith? If so is it just bolt on or did it require some modification? I know that axial made the tranny ready to accept a dig unit so will the VP one fit? I'd rather buy this one than Axial's (if it ever comes out), just because I love the quality of VP's stuff.

Last edited by Slowsteve; 09-04-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Slowsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowsteve View Post
I've been staring at this thing for like half an hour trying to contain my urge the push the buy button! Has anyone put this on a Wraith? If so is it just bolt on or did it require some modification? I know that axial made the tranny ready to accept a dig unit so will the VP one fit? I'd rather buy this one than Axial's (if it ever comes out), just because I love the quality of VP's stuff.
I put one in mine. Fit well but you will need a new transmission case because the stock case is not the same. You can just get the plastic Axial housing for the AX10/SCX10.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Awesome, it looks like it fits under the interior pretty damn good too. Great, lol, there goes another $100 bucks into my Wraith.
Is that VP's AX10/SCX10 tranny case you have too? Looks mighty sweet, might have to pick that up too, damn you Harley,lol.

Last edited by Slowsteve; 09-04-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Slowsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I have the VP dig unit on my Wraith and the VP trans case, had to clearance the interior to clear the shift lever on the dig. I also used MIP driveshafts and used the long ones on both the front and rear. The setup works very well but the more I use it the more I want rear steer rather than the dig...just my $.02 worth
whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote