Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: knuckles and c hubs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default knuckles and c hubs

i'm about sick of the screws falling out of the knuckles!! so i went up to the hobby shop and they carry st racing concepts knuckles and chubs. has anyone here used these before? was wondering about the quality.

i know people are going to say "buy vanquish" and i would but the hobby shop here carries very little from them. they said it's because it takes forever to get stuff when you order from them.

they do however have the st racing stuff and i can get a good deal on it if i buy from them.
hoghead5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
20K Club

I believe J-bird is running STR knuckles and C's on his. I could be wrong....
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghead5150 View Post
and i would but the hobby shop here carries very little from them. they said it's because it takes forever to get stuff when you order from them.
If anything is ordered from our website, it is sent out mostly next day.
Vp Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
On the lookout for Rocks

I can say on my past order from VP, I ordered some knuckles on a Monday. I was emailed the next day saying they were out of stock and would be back in by Friday. I agreed to just wait on them. My order didn't get shipped out until the next Thursday. Then I have to wait a week for UPS to ship the very small package when USPS could have it here in 3 days.

I have ordered from Vanquish before and yes, it was shipped out within a day or two. This was just an anomaly.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

i personally dont have strc stuff on mine . . . . i went with the hot racing . . . . but they seem to look pretty good and i say if you can get a deal through the LHS go for it. not only do you get aluminum parts for a good price . . . but you help out your LHS and that never sucks eh? just make sure you post up and let us know what your opinion is on em bro
Chappy4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
I believe J-bird is running STR knuckles and C's on his. I could be wrong....
correct and im happy with them..they seem to be holding up and other than having to cut off the xr arms or not..just like stock for the price you cant beat em..as for vp..they ship fast from what ive ordered from them..strc is good and vp is great..it depends on how much money you wanna dump into your rig..im happy with strc but i only got em cause i couldnt afford the vp's at the time..but im setting up 4ws now and i can afford the vp's but im going with another set of strc..they seem to be quality made and the price is awesome...saves ya money to spend on something else for it..lol..
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote