Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Time to upgrade. Need a CRAWL set up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #1

Default Time to upgrade. Need a CRAWL set up?

Picked up a wraith for my 9yo son and it has been awesome!! 5 charges in on a 5000mah NiMH, the servo is getting tired and lost forwar/break and reverse so sending in the ESC to AXIAL to see what's up with that. I'm very green on todays RC's so need all the help I can get. I'd really like to set up a nice crawer that will be trouble free, so what do I need besides a fat wallet? Not sure what it does, but sounds like I need a CC BEC and a HS7955TG servo and upgraded arm? What about motor, spur gear ect. So far, everything is stock except for swaping the rear upper shock mount and all four lower mounts. Probably going to relocate battery and electronics and upgrade steering and suspension links. Might have to buy another one, so there's no down time!

First attemp at youtube and shot with my POS blackberry, so next time will be better.......Conman's Wraith - YouTube
Conman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Time to upgrade. Need a CRAWL set up?

Spend countless hours on this site and soak up the wealth of knowledge. Always have at least two rigs. (competition drives us) Buy from vendors/ sponsors here, without them this site wouldn't be here. And more than anything search. Google and the search functions on this site. Just about any question you could have can be answered without a wait.
aircooled67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Time to upgrade. Need a CRAWL set up? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time to upgrade Wicked Klown Venom Creeper 7 10-30-2010 06:56 AM
thrashed it....time to upgrade. crazyorigin HPI Wheely King 5 07-28-2010 05:46 AM
Time for a servo upgrade losikid Team Losi Comp Crawler 10 01-20-2010 03:08 PM
Upgrade time !!! Crawlininga Axial AX-10 Scorpion 4 12-16-2009 08:46 PM
Time to upgrade to hex wrench set bi_eep Tools, and Procedures 9 03-03-2008 10:14 AM