Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Making an order...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #1

Default Making an order...

Im making a order soon ond have a question or two. Im getting a kit to build. I curretly have a sidewinder sv2 esc, cc bec, and a spektrum DX3E. Im running a 3s lipo 11.1v. Im not going brushless right now (got a little one on the way). Could I run a titan 12t with my eletronics and with the stock pinion gear without burning anything up or do I need to get a different pinion gear? If this isnt a good motor im open to suggestions. Im going to be using this as a basher not a crawler. Also will I need to get aluminum upper links? Didnt know if the plastic ones are strong enough.
Red_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
20K Club

Default Re: Making an order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_13 View Post
Im making a order soon ond have a question or two. Im getting a kit to build. I curretly have a sidewinder sv2 esc, cc bec, and a spektrum DX3E. Im running a 3s lipo 11.1v. Im not going brushless right now (got a little one on the way). Could I run a titan 12t with my eletronics and with the stock pinion gear without burning anything up or do I need to get a different pinion gear? If this isnt a good motor im open to suggestions. Im going to be using this as a basher not a crawler. Also will I need to get aluminum upper links? Didnt know if the plastic ones are strong enough.
Read the beginners guide and motor sticky. You'll probably want to gear down, the titans get hot. Better links will be wanted sooner then later.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote

Making an order... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making an order in the next 90 minutes, need quick servo advice! ericinMD Axial SCX-10 4 12-31-2009 10:12 PM
Order skid plate Comments, Suggestions, and Help 0 12-23-2008 09:43 AM
order placed! 06yz250f Newbie General 6 08-11-2008 09:12 PM
Help with axial parts...(I'm making an order) Tim_B Newbie General 16 02-29-2008 06:36 AM
Making a order? ProfitOfDoom Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut 1 10-18-2004 08:28 AM