Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: The B@stard Wraith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default The B@stard Wraith

Round 3 for wraith builds and this time im going the bashing route. I had a wraith chassis sitting around ( project copperhead ) so I re shot it with flat aluminum paint, stock body panels, rc4wd's new 2 speed tranny, topcad upper and lower links ( mock up ) mip cvds, stock ar60's, xvds, integy 35t matrix motor, ae-2 esc, spektrum sr300 rx, dual hitec 625's, integy big bore shocks mounted upsideown, proline black 8 shooters with 2.2 Pitbull Rock Beast v1's.

I have parts on the way to make this rig a little more fun. Hot racing full dress up kit ( not running vanquish on a basher ) full skids, cms kit, and some other goodies. Heres some pics of the fully functional mock up as it sits now

Lemme know what you guys think and any suggestions you have. I'm always open to trying the impossible
TheManCave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: The B@stard Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManCave View Post

Lemme know what you guys think and any suggestions you have. I'm always open to trying the impossible
Your shift servo and linkage is mounted incorrectly. The servo gear should be towards the back of the mount and the arm should be more vertical. The way you have it mounted, when you shift, the servo will want to move the shift rod up and down instead of in and out. Just some friendly advise.
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
I joined the Band!

i like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RootBreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn'Nburn View Post
Your shift servo and linkage is mounted incorrectly. The servo gear should be towards the back of the mount and the arm should be more vertical. The way you have it mounted, when you shift, the servo will want to move the shift rod up and down instead of in and out. Just some friendly advise.
Thats what I thought, it did look out of place. easy fix and thanks for pointing it out
Old 08-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
RCC Addict

servo flipped and works like a champ! still waiting on my upgrades...... Im like a ninja in the bushes waiting for the mailman