Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Blue Thunder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Blue Thunder

[IMG][/IMG]

well i have the monster bug again, well i never got rid of it. this project originally started in 2000, i wanted to build a monster truck , using a made by me tube frame. and those of you that know me from Clod Talk, know i was wound up in the moment, and got burnt out on it, few years pass and the bug got me again, i got a wheelie king in a trade and once again i got burnt out on it and sold it off, the past 5 times the bug has bitten me i have ignored it, till last year when i got my scx 10 , that thing could do anything i wanted , but i wanted more, so when the wraith was intorduced, i was gobsmacked, and then i was hearing the rumblings of a wraith axles monster on the net, could it be ...[IMG][/IMG]

so begin again, i have CPE Ground pounder side plates, Pro-line Raptor body, AR6o axles, Savox 251mg servos, and the rest is just my wish list , my goal is simple, get the truck built, go to No Limit Worlds in 2014 and have a BLAST!
[IMG][/IMG]

oh yeah the tires are clods rims are pro-line spilt 6 2.2/3.0 {video for how the rims work is in the clod section}
[IMG][/IMG]

looking towards a Tekin RX8 and a RevTech 4800k Quad Core for the motivation.. UPDATES as i can when i get things done. got a lot to do in 11 months [ want to be ready for the monster jam next january so i can test the truck in front of a crowd and keep a promise to my LHS to run the intermissions]
and put my SCX {TACO!} back to the awesome trail truck that it is
[IMG][/IMG] so it wont look like that and more like this
[IMG][/IMG]
CM_113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Blue Thunder - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BLUE THUNDER.. Step by Step How to paint! caci623 Paint and Body 0 11-08-2009 02:10 PM
Blue Thunder. SpikeX Paint and Body 2 07-19-2009 09:18 PM
Blue Thunder sicklidz Paint and Body 2 06-13-2007 09:32 PM
Project Code Named "Blue Thunder" Kyle Hess Tamiya TLT Crawlers 2 05-06-2007 09:23 PM