Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: im wraith crazy, taking new lines with the front bumper and (new) cut tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default im wraith crazy, taking new lines with the front bumper and (new) cut tires

i know its boring but i find it amazeing how alittle more weight on the front and gripy tires will improve its crawlability

watch the vid in 720
evan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: im wraith crazy, taking new lines with the front bumper and (new) cut tires

looks good how much weight did you use?
jkustomz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: im wraith crazy, taking new lines with the front bumper and (new) cut tires

thanks

not sure, i took the front stock tray, and front bumper mount out and built my own

overall weight is between 6.5 and 7 lbs im not getting a great reading on my scale. im not running any interior and am only running 2200s batts

it realy is night and day with the new bumper. lines just impossible before because it would flip over are now almost easy im also seeimg to become over confident in the tires since they seem to just crawl through anything

ohhh that esc under the hod is also huge 1/8 scale 150 amp, and semi heavy since it also moved forward with the new bumper and i may be able to fit a 2200 3 cell under the hood now. been running the batts in the rear

Last edited by evan03; 01-27-2013 at 07:49 PM.
evan03 is offline   Reply With Quote

im wraith crazy, taking new lines with the front bumper and (new) cut tires - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wraith aluminum front bumper where mtgrizzlymn Axial Wraith 2 01-28-2012 08:21 PM
Wraith Front Bumper craddock35 Axial Wraith 3 10-26-2011 11:33 AM