Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Wraith "Time Killer"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Wraith "Time Killer"

I swooped this truck off of Craigslist last week, sans controller/receiver.

From what I can tell it has Vanquish links and tie rods, a DIG unit, aluminum Axial shocks and. A Hitec servo. Seems like a good start so far.

I picked up a new Airtronics MX-Sport three Channel radio and put it on the truck. The truck has saddle packs attached under the seats so I charged those and turned the truck on.

I manage to get the Radio and receiver bound together, but when I turn the truck on I have steering input for about .5 seconds and then the truck just sits there with the lights on. Throttle or steering input does nothing to the truck. I tried a different battery and same problem so I know the battery is good. I pulled the receiver and put it in my other crawler and everything worked (besides the trim adjustments being off) So that tells me the Radio/Receiver are good. Do I have a bad ESC? Anyone had this problem before? Thanks for the help. I'll do my best to keep this updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
OORRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Wraith "Time Killer" - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gYr-dbPEOnE" frameborde boolean21 Scale Videos! 0 10-01-2013 09:39 AM
The new buggy "Wraith Killer" testing. madscrambler Scale Videos! 6 11-10-2011 07:57 AM
KFC "Double Down" coming April 12th! Bacon Sandwich Killer! STANG KILLA SS Chit Chat 10 04-10-2010 09:18 PM
FJ "Bushwacker" Long time builder, first time poster adrenalinerc 2.2 Scale Rigs 3 07-20-2009 06:31 PM