Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Fun in the mud!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Fun in the mud!

I usually don't swamp my wraith. I do enjoy a good muddy climb or some nasty trails but to just go out and dunk it I don't normally do. But, after a couple beers and getting tired of not running my wraith at all (too much snow on the trails) I decided to see if the back yard track was any fun.

There was so much standing water in the turns it was crazy. Some of the track was just muddy from the freeze/thaw but most of it was standing water. It was a lot of fun power sliding around the tight muddy turns, and I was taking it easy in the water holes. That is until I wanted to see how tall of a wave I could get in the front.....

I'm going to have to do some serious cleaning now. Dodged a bullit and was able to dry out the electronics and get everything back up and running. I tried to seal everything up but still got some water in the boxes for the esc and receiver.
terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Fun in the mud! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some Fun in The Mud and water at IOCO !!! SteelHead[BC] Videos! 1 02-06-2013 09:14 PM
Some Fun in The Mud and water at IOCO !!! SteelHead[BC] Scale Videos! 0 02-05-2013 10:26 PM
A little fun in the mud NEW YORK BOY Videos! 5 10-08-2010 04:04 PM
Having fun in the mud spdyracer Axial SCX-10 7 08-29-2010 12:08 AM
N.O.S.T.R 5/25/08 mud fun rockwood330 Videos! 16 05-28-2008 06:49 PM