Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Wraith bodies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2015, 08:43 PM   #1

Default Wraith bodies

Hey just wondering if anyone out there knows of any bodies that are a direct or almost direct fit for a wraith or wraith spawn. I'm having trouble finding any that I won't have to modify much. Thanks.
Jvd132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Wraith bodies

Pro line has a JK Wrangler and early Ford bronco body that are made for the Wraith. Other than that your choices are panels or modification. The Axial Jeep G6 body and Deadbolt body also fit fairly easily. The G6 body is the same body used for the poison spyder Wraith.
SCREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Hi sorry for butting in on this but does anyone know how to find the clear unpainted poison spyder body thats precut. A hobby shop i weent to had one for like 50$ but couldnt do it at the time. Im having a hard time trying to find the body again
zackS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:20 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I went to axial website to find the part # for clear poison spider body but could only find the painted ones when I was in the search for a body.

Went with the proline jk but you need to trim the grill a bit to clear your servo horn. If you look at a poison spider wraith you can see how even axial had to cut the grill.
PileDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:44 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

AX04038 is the part number for the Jeep body but it is not precut. The only precut version comes in the G6 SCX10 kit. Like I said, this is the same body used for the poison spyder Wraith. The difference is the poison spyder version is, as mentioned by piledriver, already painted, licensed, and comes with all the racing livery decals. That's why it's more expensive. The part number I gave is the clear version but you will have to cut and paint and it comes with decals as well. These are the same lexan bodies in different stages. Same shape.
SCREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote

Wraith bodies - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wraith bodies? What bodies are you running? AXLE 69 Axial Wraith 29 09-25-2014 01:17 PM
Wraith bodies ~ We need more Wraith bodies!! SwampDawg Axial Wraith 24 08-15-2012 07:26 AM
A few Wraith bodies caci623 Paint and Body 11 02-28-2012 07:33 AM