Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: My Wraith builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 08:09 AM   #1

Default My Wraith builds

Hello all. I am new to the real RC world. My experiences with RC stuff ends with the crap you got from your aunts and uncles as a child that had the cable connecting the remote and car. Most of my hobbies center around firearms and video games but when I saw my buddy's bomber in person I knew I had to get into this stuff. I recently purchased a used RTR Wraith from a lady at work's son. Its been sitting for a few years and needs tome TLC but it still works.

This one will be built mostly for speed and some bashing and I will replace parts as they break. I will be removing the stock body panels and interior and replacing them down the road. Ordered some King 100mm shocks for it, bought a set of tires and bead locks off a buddy of mines bomber as well as the front and rear 4 links and steering stuff off it. It wont be anything fancy.

My second one will be a complete build. I plan to turn it into a straight crawler. So far I have the cage for it. Once I get the RTR done I will focus on building this one.

And no it isnt staying that shade of green. It was supposed to be neon but I think the person I bought it from may have been color blind. It will be a combo of desert tan, od green, and black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
denaliHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2017, 05:40 AM   #2

Default Re: My Wraith builds

I have the same chassis on mine, be careful of bashing it. It will deform like a real rig. My front clip is buckled a little bit a pretty nasty crash. Mines pretty quick (~20MPH) so you may have better luck at lower speed. It's pretty stout though!
2000UZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

My Wraith builds - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First of 2 Wraith Builds spartyman Axial Wraith 0 09-27-2013 06:01 PM
1.9 wraith builds rocksteadily General Scale Talk 7 07-19-2013 09:30 PM
Lead Lobber's Wraith builds lead lobber Axial Wraith 9 01-08-2013 01:02 PM
Axial Wraith Spare tire builds BrainDead Axial Wraith 14 11-10-2011 09:35 PM