Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Dinky link

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2017, 09:09 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Dinky link

Anybody using the dinky rc dinky link? Can't seem to find much info on it. Do you need a new tie rod? Is it a strong servo mounting option?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MaxxCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Dinky link

So you can see the set up here. The white truck has the dinky link, however its using Dlux brass knuckles so the set up is a bit different, but i'm using the vaquish drag link in this case, the tie rod will be the same since you knuckles will be in the same orientation as before adding the dinky link. I did also run the drag link the the opposite knuckle than is normally done, you can see the red wraith had a standard set up. Hope this helps. I like my dinky link and the dlux truss you see on the toyota bomber on the right.

The only thing I don't like 100% is how the dinky link mounts, it can be a pain to take on and off, since it goes through the screws that hold on the link/shock mounts.

Thechewmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 04:57 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Dinky link

Thanks for the info. I don't think the mounting will be an issue for me as I rarely take the link mounts off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MaxxCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Dinky link - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***Dinky R/C's "Give Your Wraith Some Luv" Dinky-Link Giveaway*** muddauber7 Axial Wraith 75 02-15-2012 08:17 PM
***Dinky R/C's Axial "Dinky Link" Giveaway*** muddauber7 Axial SCX-10 65 11-02-2010 08:12 PM