Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: UGC Viper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #1

Default UGC Viper

I am wanting to build one of these with either Bully axels or XR10 axels, what upper and lower links do I need and where can I get them, preferably high clearance links, names and websites would be good, as I live in Australia and all corospondence will need to be done over the internet.

Thanks

Yeahrght
yeahright is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
RCC Addict

I run CI low clearance front links and and T1E high clearance rear links for lowers. Uppers are Axial 30* trimmed and Traxxas Revo push rods.
articzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #3

I will try and find them do you know a website or anything, as I said before Im in Australia and crawling here is not very big, I cant go t a shop in my city of 600,000 people and just get crawler gear they dont know what Im talking about unless its on the Axial website.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Everything done in this hobby seems to be online, even here in the States. Our hobby shops carry nothing.

http://www.crawlerinnovations.com

For Axial and Traxxas parts, go where ever you feel its best.
articzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
Try to Bend it

Hey man as articzap has said hit up crawler innovations he will have the links you are after. 30* delrin links will also work for your uppers and you can find them at the same site or look for the axial bent links on ebay. I am in the same boat as you being in Perth where there is even less crawling stock at the local hobby shop. I have had a lot of success purchasing goods from www.liquidrc.com they have $0.99 cent shipping on any order. There list prices are a little more expensive than other online stores but you still save with the cheap shipping. When you go to www.crawlerinnovations.com make sure to have a look at the other items there. List prices are great and the shipping is reasonable too, they have a great range of tyres, foams and other crawling hardware that you can put to use.

HTH
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by articzap View Post
Everything done in this hobby seems to be online, even here in the States. Our hobby shops carry nothing.

http://www.crawlerinnovations.com

For Axial and Traxxas parts, go where ever you feel its best.
X2 on the parts from Crawler Innovations.

I am running their front and rear lowers on my viper, with XR10 axles, and they have perofrmed great. Excellent customer service, and great products.

For the Jato and Revo ends, I suggest a local hobby shop, unless you are placing an order online and don't have to worry about an expensive shipping cost for a small package. Just my $.02 worth..
bigstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
Try to Bend it

Bigstu, even when buying things like revo ends they are still stupid expensive down here. I saw a local online seller trying to get more than $30 for a packet of Revo 5347's

99.9% of the time it is cheaper to buy everything from over seas.

There is a LHS in perth trying to sell an XR10 for $529.00
http://www.stanbridges.com.au/shop.AX90017

Last edited by Highlucks; 05-01-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #8

Thanks heaps, I had a look at teh crawler innovations and I will be purchasing quite a bit of gear from them in the future. I will keep on getting info from this site as it has been very helpfull in the past.
Crawling here on the Glod Coast in Queensland was really big with about 100 cometitors at the local comps in Brisabne , with about 25 for the Gold Coast but in the las 18 months it has really died off, I have a big rockpile in the backyard, so Ill be out there building and testing for a long time yet, I love this hobby.

Yeahright