Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: ★★ The HARDKNOCKZ Switch ZERO ★★

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #401
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: ★★ The HARDKNOCKZ Switch ZERO ★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ View Post
Yup! These are some purty slim wheels sitting at a WHOPPING 6g with machined VP hub & aluminum hardware.

That looks like 0.6oz.....or 17g.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #402
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Ha! Thats what I said Bucko!!! Toldja it was late. I didnt wanna go back out so I just looked at the pic for the weight. Moocho grassyass Bandito.

J.D.
HARDKNOCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #403
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Maybe all those stickers are in way.
Dats a light wheel.
Frankenwheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #404
Rock Crawler

Those r sum purdy wheels there sir
losiking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:43 AM   #405
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Whelp...another Nats has come & gone & even though several mechanical issues kept me from having a good weekend score wise...I had a good time. I was honestly burnt out before this event & hadn't touched my rig for over 3 months before last week but this event rekindled the fire.

I started Saturday off with a -40 on my 1st course after a weird unload dropped my front drivers tire in front of the last bonus gate & as I worked the ledge, a single knobby tippity tapped said gate. But I'll take a -40 to start my day.

From there we went up to the DeBead course built by Yosh, Sven & our new National champ...Joel. This was proving to be a tough course & after watching a handful of guys point or time out before even getting to gate 9, I was excited to run this one. I watched Jake pull a -8, Joel I THINK ended with a low positive finish but dont quote me, Mark Reel ended with a mid positive finish after grenading his front axle on gate 9 with over 2 minutes left

I dropped my rig on the start gate & actually felt confident. This was the kinda course that I love. Technical & brutal if you make a single bad choice. I actually finished with that courses top score for the day with a -9...until Manu beat me by a single reverse. Then Nabil & 1 or 2 others came thru & grabbed a tough bonus to beat my score by another -10 points. But again...I'll take it.

3rd course my radio stuck in reverse punting me off of a very tall rock & even tho I was able to finish...I was forced to skip all but the simplest of bonuses. I ended with a flat 0.

4th course was the beginning of the end. I had a tire completely pull off of the bead & as a result...my battery kept getting unplugged so I pointed out plugging her in. Fixed the tire & headed to my last course of the day.

Started fine but got midway thru when my steering arm broke giving me yet ANOTHER non finish.

But Im not bummed. I had a blast just hanging & driving with the best in the sport. No drama. No bad vibes. Just lotsa smiles & good camaraderie all around.

As always...thank you to my sponsors for their continued support.

HUGE props to Joel for the win & my Rasta Pasta John Hall for the 2nd spot by a SINGLE reverse.

Holmes Hobbies swept the podium which is KILLER since Brood has some of the best drivers in the biz.

As I said...My passion has been rekindled so this thread wont be dying anytime soon. I'll post up the most recent changes that helped my truck tremendously soon.

J.D.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #406
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

You may not have had fun hanging out/crawling with you but I did.

J
SkaldidDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #407
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaldidDog View Post
You may not have had fun hanging out/crawling with you but I did.

J
You smart guys make my brain hurt.

I had a BLAST hangin with everyone. I ALWAYS enjoy our time together Dr. Good-n-Sexy.

See ya next month Joelo Vato Loco!

J.D.

★★ The HARDKNOCKZ Switch ZERO ★★ - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Light Switch for Your Scaler - Firmtronics RC Switch Review roktoy Electronics 29 09-15-2015 02:37 PM
==HARDKNOCKZ Switch Teaser== HARDKNOCKZ Videos! 15 07-24-2012 03:27 AM
HARDKNOCKZ Chaotic Special makes a SWITCH HARDKNOCKZ Axial XR10 166 02-23-2012 09:04 PM