Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Cen Cal Scaler GTG's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishline View Post
ok now that you have i need your address or pay pal info to charge you for your monthly dues for joining the thread and just being able to be around some bad a$$ mo fo's

All jokes aside glad to see you were able to post. now you can see when we will be heading out to run. Hope you can make it out some time!
Hahaha, yeah hopefully I'll be able to make it out sometime. I just bought the materials to build a tuber chassis so I can try and keep up with you guys.
TIMMAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #82
Quarry Creeper

Haha. The yota runs.. And it runs good.. Snapped a pede shaft like a toothpick last nite.. 27t epic race comm in a reedy neo mag can= too much punch torque.. Lolz the jeep is bout 80%.. Gotta find a way to mount the trans. And the pink fj lives again!! But It needs some suspension work and longer shocks..
And on another note. I may have sold the spare honda motor I have here so I mite have a honcho by my birthday!...
NSR_CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #83

Exclamation Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!!

hey finishline gotta a good pic of ur blazer!!!!!! check it ouuuuut!!!! jus tightin driveline set screws again!!!! loctite this time!!! ready for sunday its still sunday yeah??

shorty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #84
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMMAAY View Post
Hahaha, yeah hopefully I'll be able to make it out sometime. I just bought the materials to build a tuber chassis so I can try and keep up with you guys.
Yoer welcome to join any time. What style of tuber chassis are you going to make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSR_CIVIC View Post
Haha. The yota runs.. And it runs good.. Snapped a pede shaft like a toothpick last nite.. 27t epic race comm in a reedy neo mag can= too much punch torque.. Lolz the jeep is bout 80%.. Gotta find a way to mount the trans. And the pink fj lives again!! But It needs some suspension work and longer shocks..
And on another note. I may have sold the spare honda motor I have here so I mite have a honcho by my birthday!...
Well your going to need that wheel speed to get over some of the stuff we crawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty420 View Post
hey finishline gotta a good pic of ur blazer!!!!!! check it ouuuuut!!!! jus tightin driveline set screws again!!!! loctite this time!!! ready for sunday its still sunday yeah??
Thanks for the pic that was the last course i think. That night was tough on my rig! Yup sunday, sunday, SUNDAY!
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #85
Quarry Creeper

hey james....changed the course last night with jason...TOTALY different...
I was gonna try and make it with jason on sunday but won't make it. maybe the next one...
m&mkrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #86
Rock Crawler

honchos on its way i sold enough parts to be able to do it
punkuup5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #87
Rock Crawler

ok so i think im going to do a murdered out honcho, allready hve the tacoma badgeing coming to make it look like my 1:1 and also have some nice pyro rings on there way to me i cant wait i should hopefully see everything by monday as its all been shipped. the only thing im going to still need are some rc4wd roklocks
Old 12-17-2009, 08:10 PM   #88
Pebble Pounder

rpp you should see it befor monday there only 4 hrs away lol... well if you get it by sat you better have it built by sunday lol

got new treads and shocks with springs hope i can make some of the lines i couldnt befor see you guys sunday
crawldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:31 PM   #89
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty420 View Post

Sick pic of scaler James You should see the course at Max's now it's sick. Hey shorty, You might as well put some red thread lock on your set screws as much they come loose all the time. lol Sunday! Sunday! sunday!
JRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #90
Rock Crawler

i cant do any weekend crawling untill after the new year >_< but only a couple more weeks then i can start having my weekends off again and start crawlin again, i figure while i have the honcho to beat on i can take my time with the 4runner and do it right. luckly i have all electronics from my old comp rig so i didnt have to spend any xtra money the only thing i may have to do is buy a new motor ill be running a 50t on lipo i may go to a 35t on lipo also going to need a larger lipo or 4 lol my comp rig lipos will only last so long. once its done im heading to maxs i havent crawled in weeks im having withdrawls
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #91
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by m&mkrawler View Post
hey james....changed the course last night with jason...TOTALY different...
I was gonna try and make it with jason on sunday but won't make it. maybe the next one...
Cool cant wait to check it out! That sucks you cant make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkuup5150 View Post
honchos on its way i sold enough parts to be able to do it
Cant wait to see you roll it down the 20' rock face

I'm jealous!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldog View Post
got new treads and shocks with springs hope i can make some of the lines i couldnt befor see you guys sunday
Were going to put it to the test

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock View Post
Sick pic of scaler James You should see the course at Max's now it's sick. Hey shorty, You might as well put some red thread lock on your set screws as much they come loose all the time. lol Sunday! Sunday! sunday!
Thanks J, ill have to check out the course soon.

Hell Shorty may as well braze them together!!
Old 12-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #92
Rock Crawler

todays a good day honcho and my 4 runner body showed up. i wonder if i will be sleeping tonight
Old 12-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #93
RCC Addict

Quote:
todays a good day honcho and my 4 runner body showed up. i wonder if i will be sleeping tonight

prob not i know i wouldnt.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:00 PM   #94
Rock Crawler

the only problem is i dont have my beadlocks or my decal sheet yet >_<
Old 12-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #95
RCC Addict

Quote:
the only problem is i dont have my beadlocks or my decal sheet yet >_<
Yeah thats a real big problem to have

Kit comes with beadlocks and you dont need a sticker sheet to beat the snot out of it.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #96
Rock Crawler

i want it to look good for at least 10 mins before i beat the crap outta it lol. gotta get some pics of it before i break it at least.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #97
Rock Crawler

that and i just bought my g/f a mobile photo studio so i can get some really good lighted shots
Old 12-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #98
Quarry Creeper

u need to come build it here!.. lolz
NSR_CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:24 PM   #99
RCC Addict

K for all those that are going out tomorrow we will be metting up at 8:30 in Oakdale at the AM/PM on 108. J ill see you around 8:15 at your house.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:42 AM   #100
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
got it built yet its 11:41pm you should be done by now ..if not you got till 8:30 am to be in oakdale with it.......
crawldog is offline   Reply With Quote