Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Chassis and Suspension

Notices

Thread: REC 15th Anniversary Scorcher SRB & Motor covers + GIVEAWAY! Alloy Gea

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2018, 11:15 AM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: REC 15th Anniversary Scorcher SRB & Motor covers + GIVEAWAY! Alloy Gea

Chris I worked on the install for my Tamiya F150. I got the spur cover on and some details. I experimented for a couple hours on colors. I ended up doing the printing in black and the stars in red and blue. Blue sharpie tends to turn purple once applied to aluminum. It looks fine being purple. I am just happy to add some detailing so you can read the fancy lettering much better!

Sadly the motor on the F150 has a larger diameter end circle and the custom aluminum plate will not fit. I tried and tried but determined the issue was the motor end cap! Oh well. I removed and cleaned the stock cover anyway!

Here are some pics for all to see. I will try and get more outside on a nicer day. Thanks for the amazing parts and all your efforts Chris! My shelf queen is now pimped out! Yeah I am crazy!! LOL

ZippoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

REC 15th Anniversary Scorcher SRB & Motor covers + GIVEAWAY! Alloy Gea - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GIVEAWAY: RCC 5th Anniversary LOSI Claws & Carvers Rich Trujillo General Crawlers 563 01-25-2009 08:24 PM