Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Wtf!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Wtf!!!!

What is going on in this house?!?! I saw on tv that he has an older sister that lives as a boy!
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=55892
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

That's............bizzare, wonder how much of it's at the child's will and how much if it is the parents trying to cause trouble.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

He/She should be home schooled. I wouldnt want my kids getting the impression they can change sex
dezrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

WTF is right, to much tv for that kid, parents gotta be a bunch a tards to think it's ok to put him in public school. Now all the other parents gotta worry about their kids wanting to switch sides, because obviously society believes it to be ok, so it must be ok to do, right. Shoot, I'm surprised that there is any straight people left in the world with all the it's ok to be gay preaching going on. Heck, to be normal in society now I got to stick my ding dong in some guys bunghole and make out with him on the nightly news or else I'm a prejudice, not in the right mind a**hole. I don't agree with homosexuality, so now I'm not politically correct. Maybe the straight community should just stick a gun in there mouths and blow their brains out so the gays and gender swappers can make this world how they really want it. Then all the right minded gays and tranys could hump and pump and stick and lick their way into oblivion. Awesome idea don't you think?
STEW<CO> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
RCC Addict

This kid will most likely end up shooting up his high school.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEW View Post
WTF is right, to much tv for that kid, parents gotta be a bunch a tards to think it's ok to put him in public school. Now all the other parents gotta worry about their kids wanting to switch sides, because obviously society believes it to be ok, so it must be ok to do, right. Shoot, I'm surprised that there is any straight people left in the world with all the it's ok to be gay preaching going on. Heck, to be normal in society now I got to stick my ding dong in some guys bunghole and make out with him on the nightly news or else I'm a prejudice, not in the right mind a**hole. I don't agree with homosexuality, so now I'm not politically correct. Maybe the straight community should just stick a gun in there mouths and blow their brains out so the gays and gender swappers can make this world how they really want it. Then all the right minded gays and tranys could hump and pump and stick and lick their way into oblivion. Awesome idea don't you think?
LMFAO!!! You are right. My fiance works with troubled teens and you wouldn't believe some of the sh!t I hear about!
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote