Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: A Joke.."MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default A Joke.."MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME"

So these 3 dogs are at the vet together a German sheppard, a Black Lab and a Great dane. They start to talk and Lab asks "why are you guys here?" the Shepard replies " well im a chewer, I chewed up all of my masters shoes so he is getting my balls cut off." The lab says "hey me too, Im loosing my balls to but im a digger, I dug up my masters garden so here I am." Both the Lab and the Sheppard look at the Great dane and say and you are here for? The Great dane pauses and says " well I am a humper I hump everything legs, stuffed animals you name it I ill hump it. But what got me in trouble was I seen my masters wife get out of the shower and she was bent over drying herself off and I couldnt help it, I ran over and climbed on and went to town on her. Man it was great." The Sheppard asks the Great dane "so your balls are getting snipped too huh?" The Great Dane gives him a wink and says "no Im getting my nails trimmed."

Last edited by cyberhog05; 03-21-2008 at 12:24 AM.
cyberhog05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 12:25 AM   #2

That was pretty good, but to be honest with you, I think your link in your sig is 10 times funnier especially considering some people! HA HA
sneakyboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote