RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   COG ?? You mean CG? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/130572-cog-you-mean-cg.html)

Krawler Freak 08-08-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crud (Post 1294414)
It's not a huge deal. I was just wondering, so I thought I'd ask.
I do have another question: If someone doesn't care about a thread, why would they post in it?

To raise their post count :flipoff::badger:
but i contributed

Just giving you a hard time hehe

Speedyboy 08-08-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krawler Freak (Post 1294768)
but i contributed

But in the chit chat thread your post count won't go up.:roll: See look that number is still the same as it was before.:x

crud 08-08-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krawler Freak (Post 1294768)

No hard feelings. I enjoy a little online mudslinging.
With that being said...you've flipped me off twice now!! Don't make me have to tell you how tough I am, when I'm behind my computer.

Krawler Freak 08-08-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crud (Post 1294788)
No hard feelings. I enjoy a little online mudslinging.
With that being said...you've flipped me off twice now!! Don't make me have to tell you how tough I am, when I'm behind my computer.

LOL LMAO

i think its up to 3 times:shock:
and crapp 255 post and im just now figuring out the chitchat thread dosent raise my post count :lol:

Reflection 08-08-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedyboy (Post 1294776)
But in the chit chat thread your post count won't go up.:roll: See look that number is still the same as it was before.:x

They probably didn't even notice. It was in general,so it would have raised their post counts. There's clearly no tech here,so I moved it to chit chat. Everyones post count was then cut.:lol:

crud 08-08-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedyboy (Post 1294776)

this thread was originally in the "general crawler" section when he posted that. I put it in the wrong section, and a moderator moved it to "chit chat"..."ooops!"

PEDEcrawlerguy 08-09-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger (Post 1294664)
Is COG important in bed?

VERY!!! that could be dangerous you know... just before the big bang(lol...) you could fall over... out of bed and get hurt.

BritCrawler 08-09-2008 02:40 AM

Your bed would have to be insanely small (yes, you're right that's actually perfectly plausible) , on a severe slant, or you'd just have to be going at it so much you didn't notice you'd gotten too close to the edge and... *THUD*, but hey if you were having that much fun you probably wouldn't feel it, or care anyway :P A good reason never to leave your crawler, or anything else sharp, breakable etc. on the floor next to the bed, I guess!