Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Shorty Chassis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2005, 08:47 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Shorty Chassis

Hey is anyone using the Shorty chassis???

Just got the prototype(Needs trim job) and I was wondering who else might have one...

Archives dont have one...
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2005, 08:51 PM   #2
Colt Python/SR9c

I had the first one and it didn't work at all.. couldn't get the trans to fit in it right and if i did somehow get it in there, the motor would hit the upper angled sections. Never could get the answers on how to fix it,So I gave the chassis to Syco at the UROC event.. just glad i didn't waste money on it
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 08:59 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

pics?? i would like to c this chassis
nd4spdbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Nova, dont bother trimming it, if you space the crossmembers out enough it should clear everything. If you need any pics or measurements feel free to send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations
I had the first one and it didn't work at all.. couldn't get the trans to fit in it right and if i did somehow get it in there, the motor would hit the upper angled sections. Never could get the answers on how to fix it,So I gave the chassis to Syco at the UROC event.. just glad i didn't waste money on it
What the hell?

The last time I chatted with you on AIM about this you never gave me an awnser as to what you wanted to do to fix the situation. I even offered to give you a revised version that addresses the problems and was made out of the better carbon fiber.

I assumed you had either fixxed it yourself or decided to build your own tube frame OR you where using that carbon Bulu.

Why didn't you just send me a PM?

Anyway :neutral:

I'm still working on them, I got everything ordered, but had problems with my carbon fiber supplier and hardware guys.

Right now it's a problem that only money and time can fix and I don't have alot of either at the moment so I'm just waiting until I can get everything perfect. Even then it's likely that there will only be 4-6 that are sold to the general public.

Last edited by Highmark; 08-01-2005 at 11:00 PM.
Highmark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:31 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I bought it off Syco
I thought i had a pic...

Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:41 PM   #6
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

How is this tech?

Moved to chit chat
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:30 AM   #7
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmark
What the hell?

The last time I chatted with you on AIM about this you never gave me an awnser as to what you wanted to do to fix the situation. I even offered to give you a revised version that addresses the problems and was made out of the better carbon fiber.

I assumed you had either fixxed it yourself or decided to build your own tube frame OR you where using that carbon Bulu.

Why didn't you just send me a PM?
last time we spoke on Aim, you said you would send me pics as how to fix it. never got anything..JB even Pm'd me about it and i told him the same thing and he told you that I didn't get any pics either.I didn't send you a pm because you knew i hadn't recieved any pics on how to fix it and you sure didn't bother checking up to see either. So that is the reason, I had that CF bulu chassis made.I knew it would work at least.Besides, some of the mounting holes didn't even line up right with each side of the chassis.

but assumptions are the mother of all fawk ups. if you are going to sell products to people, you should have better communication with the people that have your products and not just assume all the time
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote