Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Discuss

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
06 Super National Champ

Default Discuss

Would like to see what you guys have to say/think about this.

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 08-23-2008 at 08:41 PM.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I say go over there, kill'm all and let god sort'm out.
Jkelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I been watching some of these video lately... And the you watch you start realy wondering what happen. This video show what I am taking about...
Sinastir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I find it hard to believe that those buildings came down in the manor that they did according to what the Government stated were the causes.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
06 Super National Champ

Yeah, here's another building that went down on live TV...

Now, we know that the Criss Angel stunt was an implosion.

Compare that to the three buildings in New York that came down.

We were told that the impact and fire caused the buildings to collapse.

These were concrete and steel buildings.

When was the last time you saw an apartment fire?

I know, apartments aren't steel and concrete...they're wood.

A weaker material.

That being said...Did the fire make everything collapse in the way that the WTC buildings went down?

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 08-23-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
We were told that the impact and fire caused the buildings to collapse.

These were concrete and steel buildings.

When was the last time you saw an apartment fire?

I know, apartments aren't steel and concrete...they're wood.

A weaker material.

That being said...Did the fire make everything collapse in the way that the WTC buildings went down?
No way, anyone thats been in a construction trade/industry and have seen the inner workings of some of these buildings...granted those were very different techniques used to build those towers at the time...those towers just came down too perfect in my eyes.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:19 PM   #7
Adilynsdad too!

I think it's sad in the fact we can't even trust our own goverment and stuff like this could actually be an "inside" job...

What has this world come to and even scarier, where will it end?

I can honestly see how people go off the deep end once you try and put logic to todays acceptable consience free world.

Live for today and fawk tomorrow?
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #8
Who's your Daddy-0!

All 3 buildings were owned by the same man as well. If anyone watches a building being exploded to bring it down would see that what happened with these is exactly the same way! And did you see the new video that was released on the pentagon? Explosion........no plane at all!!!! You can see what looks like a missile! Crazy chit..........
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #9
Debunking old stereotypes

My ultra liberal brother has been trying to feed me this crap for years, its all old news. I don't buy any of it. Do you have any idea of how much explosives and the planting of them would take. I find it unbelievable that no one would have noticed people planting explosives for what would amount to a decent amount of time. You just can't shut that many people up, there isn't enough money. Someone would of blown the whistle by now. All wacko conspiracy theorys IMO.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

I found a Bigfoot carcass in the woods. Its in my freezer. What should I do?
solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
My ultra liberal brother has been trying to feed me this crap for years, its all old news. I don't buy any of it. Do you have any idea of how much explosives and the planting of them would take. I find it unbelievable that no one would have noticed people planting explosives for what would amount to a decent amount of time. You just can't shut that many people up, there isn't enough money. Someone would of blown the whistle by now. All wacko conspiracy theorys IMO.

i agree with you.there was a 2 hour documentary on the new a few years back about all this.its all highly unlikely.
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

You know what, I saw that first video about 3 years ago and the only way I can explain it that once the heat from the fire softened the steel support in the building it caused the collapse. After that it was like a domino effect the weight of the top part collapsed the floor below and so on. The things that look like "explosions" are the windows being blown out from the pressure of the above floors falling and the air having to go somewhere.
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

its great we live in a country were we can question things like this in a manor like so but i don't think this is an appropriate subject to do it with. i find it disrespectful to the people who lost so much.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:45 PM   #14
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

I have watched numerous vids of this same type of ideal. There were several that had very good and documented info whether it be real people, solid documentation, video footage, pics, etc... After watching all these vids, I am convinced that it did not happen like it was conveyed.

There are just simply too many loose ends that say otherwise that haven't been cleared up yet, far too many.
Offroader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
You don't get it, Mr.Busch put on his cat burgler suite and planted the bombs at night. Or so I have read.

Last edited by Shaun; 08-23-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #16
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted View Post
its great we live in a country were we can question things like this in a manor like so but i don't think this is an appropriate subject to do it with. i find it disrespectful to the people who lost so much.
On the flip side of that coin a person could say that they find it disrespectful to those that lost so much to NOT question things like this.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:30 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
On the flip side of that coin a person could say that they find it disrespectful to those that lost so much to NOT question things like this.
i try to stay open minded to a lot of things in this world so i can agree with you once again.
a lot of those videos do make you think and i guess it comes down to one not wanting to believe that something of this nature could happen.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:26 AM   #18
Coral Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gula View Post
You know what, I saw that first video about 3 years ago and the only way I can explain it that once the heat from the fire softened the steel support in the building it caused the collapse. After that it was like a domino effect the weight of the top part collapsed the floor below and so on. The things that look like "explosions" are the windows being blown out from the pressure of the above floors falling and the air having to go somewhere.
Couldn't have put it more simple and short. . I think a total lack of education and lemming like following by those who get fed conspiracy info day after day after day by quote, unbiased media (which by the way, most of is coprised of storys, editorials, opinion pieces, etc and no longer is "Researched, Reported News" like it once was, reporters and commentaters can't even carry a news story without reading from a teleprompter), leads to the easy digestion of disinformation. Oh and we can surely trust all the "Expert Internet Sites" for unbiased truth, (insert laugh). I believe it was Hitler or Stalan who said if you tell the people a story over and over enough the people will eventually belive it wheather true or not. So, break out the aluminum foil hats and listen out for the "Wump" "Wump" "Wump" of the little black helocopters, lol. I stumped my toe real bad today, DAMN YOU BUSH, it was all you're fault, should of enacted legislation requiring the removal of that rock in my yard. Seems like there are a few pics and videos on heating and bending simple metal parts on this site. Anyone care to through out the numbers for the temp rate at which that much "JET FUEL" burns in that enviroment + time and then the temp at which steel "bends" under the extreme preasure per square inch a building that size exerts on it's structural skeleton after an airliner or two of that size plows into it at several hundred miles an hour. It only has to start bending to start the collapse process of a building that size, then the domino effect takes over with the structural preasure. It's acutally a testimate to our exceptional building skills and strick codes that they stood as long as they did after the impact.

It is great we live in a country where we can say and belive anything but it can also be detramental when people do so easly belive everything and anything.
beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:04 AM   #19
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A wise man sent me this
chip cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip cross View Post
I've watched that before. Very interesting stuff.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote