Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: FedEx at live.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
06 Super National Champ

Default FedEx at live.com

Greetings!
I am Mr.Wellington i have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, I Traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of November. The package delivery serial Number is C014SN-FDX, and the tracking number will be issue to you during your contact to the courier company.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your given location is ($300.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Contact Fedex Dispacth office:
Mr.Daniel .J. Cool
Email :fedexdeliverydeptltd@live.com
Telephone:+(234)070-304-649-86
Dispacth officer (fedex west africa) Edo State, Nigeria.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Wellington.

JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Sweet!

I wish I would get an e-mail (or 6 a day) like that!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Looks legit to me

I say do it, What else do you have to lose besides $300..
DARKHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Awesome deal
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
Built, not bought

Do it.
I'll give you $300.00 for Ralph.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

I seem to remember hearing something like this about this a month or so ago. Sounds like a monster scam to me. Just my $.02.
J Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mann View Post
I seem to remember hearing something like this about this a month or so ago. Sounds like a monster scam to me. Just my $.02.
ya think so???
jc052685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

LOL
Yeah, my younger brother got caught up in a similar scam several years ago ...he got screwed for over $5000.00
He was young when it happened (18yrs old) and really didn't know any better.... It happened on E-Bay:-(
Tough lesson learned...

Last edited by Trugg; 09-04-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Trugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #9
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mann View Post
Way to burst my bubble :-P
Offroader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trugg View Post
...he got screwed for over $5000.00
He was young when it happened (18yrs old)....
Holy hell.....when I was 18 I spent all of my money on CDs and Cigarettes. I think at any one time I had no more than $100 to my name.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

One I received today.

Dear Friend, My Name is Mr,ELUCHI ABIA.I work with UNITED BANK for AFRICA(UBA PLC)as an accountant.I am seeking your assistance in repatriating the Sum of(US$20.5m) left in my bank by my late client. I want you as*the NEXT OF KIN* to my late client. Best Wishes,Eluchi Abia
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:21 AM   #12
06 Super National Champ

I thought the funniest part was how the FedEx email wasn't at a FedEx domain.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Duhhhhh ... I think it's legit ! Damn, I lost my crayons.
nomobux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:49 AM   #14
gas
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
One I received today.

Dear Friend, My Name is Mr,ELUCHI ABIA.I work with UNITED BANK for AFRICA(UBA PLC)as an accountant.I am seeking your assistance in repatriating the Sum of(US$20.5m) left in my bank by my late client. I want you as*the NEXT OF KIN* to my late client. Best Wishes,Eluchi Abia
i get this one at least once a month
gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #15
RCC Addict

Yeah, but how many of you get that F'in annoying phone call about the factory warranty on your car expiring?! I hate that damn call, I get it once a day. Been called from Columbia, Canada, the UK, all over the states, etc. I really wish they could track down that system which calls you.

Bastards.
O.C.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #16
Quarry Creeper

i also was getting that stupid call every day. i finally pushed one to talk to an operator, took awhile to get a real person. i told them to stop calling my phone and believe it or not they stopped.
calcat430d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc J33P View Post
Yeah, but how many of you get that F'in annoying phone call about the factory warranty on your car expiring?! I hate that damn call, I get it once a day. Been called from Columbia, Canada, the UK, all over the states, etc. I really wish they could track down that system which calls you.

Bastards.
https://www.donotcall.gov/
And after thirty days you can report them....and report them.....and report them....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:07 AM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Got this a few weeks ago. Had to save it.

Dear Good Friend.
I am MADAM STELLA AJOVI COLE from Cote d'Ivoire,in West Africa. I was married to DR. JAMES COLE,
from Republic of Peru who was the chief consular in thier embassy in Cote D'Ivoire, for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for EIGHT years without a child. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or to get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.6 Million U.S Dollars with a Finance Trust Security Company here in Lome-Togo.Presently
this, Money is still in the custody of the Finance Trust Security Company. Presently i am now staying in one of our houses in Lome the capital city of TOGO.(a near by country to Cote d'Ivoire,in West Africa)were i ran to with my sister and two of my personel assistance. Due to the Rebels up rise and attacks in my country.But just recently my cancer sick gets too bad and my Doctor advise that i have a limmited chance of making it to the next couple of months.Having known my condition I decided to open up an SOS centre for the children of Lome that has cancer disease.With a tune of $2.3 million u.s dollar. NOW i want donate the remaining balance($4.3million u.s dollars) of the fund to good person/s whom will utilize it in opening similar things in the poor countries in South America. Because that's were my Husband came from.OR any country of your own convenice ok.
I want a church,organization or NGO's, good person that will use this fund for the good and well being of the children with
cancer case. The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". AND best service person can render is the serivce to "humanity".. l took this decision because I don't have any CHILD that will inherit the money and also to save my SOUL in order to gain INTERNAL LIFE WITH GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS...AMEN. Hence I know where I am
going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an UNHOLY way.But in the manner i will instruct later. As soon as i receive your reply i will give you the test question and application to fill to prove your guineness towards been a partner in this project. There after i will issue to you the letter of Authorty over the fund and the direct contact of my legal
representatives and that of the Finance company were the said money is now. I want you and your church to always pray for me because the Lord GOD is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Hope to hear from you soonest, remain bless.

Truly yours,
MADAM STELLA AJOVI.
Slow_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote