Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Noog.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Default Noog.com

One of my friends in college has developed a website for people in school, specifically for note sharing, chatting, and open forums. It is meant to facilitate open discussion and sharing of ideas within a school setting. You select your classes (or create them if they are not there), and it automatically adds people into your group as they add the class. You can also create other groups for chatting and such.

In short it makes keeping up on your classes and coordinating study groups really easy. I would highly recommend it, and we have started using it in my MBA program to collaborate. They are adding features constantly like the textbook trader, and I wouldn't be plugging the site if I didn't think it was spot on. I loathe facebook and myspace, and this site is nothing like it. The interface is really cool too.

log in, see what you think. If you like it, tell some friends in one of your hard classes to sign up so you can have study sessions and class discussions without having to all sit down at the same time.

www.Noog.com
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
Official Cook of the ECC

I have a programming class that I hate. The study group meets at a time that is impossible for me to make.:-(
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote