Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: f*%@!*g neighbors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default f*%@!*g neighbors!

Just need to vent a little.I have had a few problems with the drunk a$$.white trash neighbors for awhile now.Called the cops a few times,they do have a 4 and 6 yr old boys so their safety is my concern.Mom is going thru a divorce and has a very violent,drunk boyfriend.Moms an alcoholic also.Plus I'm tired of explaining to my kids why they are drunk all the time and fighting.
Woke up monday with stripes of dead grass that smelled like gas.No biggie.They were up until about 2:30am sunday drinking out in their garage so I know it was them.
Yesterday cops were there because of a call about the boyfriend punching out his truck window in a drunken rage saturday night.His violence is escallating and I feel that the kids are going to get caught in the middle of one of his rampages.Several of the neighbors feel the same as I and have actually seen a lot more than I have witnessed.They don't want to get invloved though.
So today I wake up to 2 slashed tires on my truck.A$$hole! Had to find a way to get the kids to school,couldn't make it to work and have to borrow another neighbors truck to get new tires.
And to think last night I was talking to the wife about gettting a security camera.Last night was "lets see what happens".You can guess what I'm getting today.
From the mouth of Cartman" OH...its on!"
WHEW! Now I feel better.
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

dude. sry to hear about ur truck. get the cameras and catch the guy and that will solve the problems. he will be gone and wont be able to fight with the girlfriend and hopefully the kids are alright. good luck with everything
cjsmith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #3

Man, sorry to hear that. I can recomend a game camera tho, like hunters use. My cousin had one setup and it worked like a charm. Motion sensor so you only get what you need. I think some of now can be set to record video for a desired length of time also. Then you can catch that moron in the act. I know one thing tho, if a neighbor of mine pulled some shit like that they'ld be in a world of hurt. Good luck with it all tho.
newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Thanks guys! I have a motion sensor system coming.I'll just have to set up my video camera in the mean time.
I just need to stay cool,this guy is an ex Marine and gets extremely violent.Just a few monthe ago he smashed a beer bottle over his head.I'll go the legal route for now.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

may i suggest?

ian48065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #6

Ya, the legal route is always the best way to go. Especially for the sake of all the children involved. I hate scum bags who feel the need to beat others to make themsleves feel tough. If he lays a finger on those kids, I can only hope he gets put in a cell with someone that can show him what its like.
newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #7
Who's your Daddy-0!

The first thing you need to do is call Child Services, Social Services, and let them know about the children! Tell them what you see these kids going through. I was a child advocate (CASA) for 4 years. People never want to get involved when they see things like this going on, they always say "It's none of my business". But it is! You have a chance to help protect these kids. I promise you that if what you see as a neighbor seems bad, it's 10 times worse behind closed doors. Child Serv. will step in and do a TPO (Temporary Protective Order) where they will remove the children from that home and investage what is going on there, but the kids will be safe. Remember, your stuff can be fixed or replaced, the kids can't. I've read your other thread on sec cameras, I have a friend that does just that. Let me check with him and see if I can help you out with a system. But for now do the right thing and start helping get the kids away from that!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
The first thing you need to do is call Child Services, Social Services, and let them know about the children! Tell them what you see these kids going through. I was a child advocate (CASA) for 4 years. People never want to get involved when they see things like this going on, they always say "It's none of my business". But it is! You have a chance to help protect these kids. I promise you that if what you see as a neighbor seems bad, it's 10 times worse behind closed doors. Child Serv. will step in and do a TPO (Temporary Protective Order) where they will remove the children from that home and investage what is going on there, but the kids will be safe. Remember, your stuff can be fixed or replaced, the kids can't. I've read your other thread on sec cameras, I have a friend that does just that. Let me check with him and see if I can help you out with a system. But for now do the right thing and start helping get the kids away from that!
x2 on that. If other neighbors see the same/feel the same way you ALL need to get together and call cps separately. The more complaints they get the more likely you are to save those kids and prevent them from falling into the same or worse lifestyle as adults.
fatbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #9
K_B
I wanna be Dave

I have the same problem where I live. Those guys are surely renters. If you're in a condo, talk to the condo association and have them call the landlord. If it's an apartment, even easier; call the landlord directly. They will usually send out some sort of warning or fine to the owner of residence or just flat out evict the tenants if incidents involve the cops. That's what happened to my neighbors. The owner of the unit got a $500 fine for a police incident and he booted the tenants. Not helpful for their kids, but you gotta look out for yourself and your own kids too...
K_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:00 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Gas on your lawn? Slashed tires?

Sounds to me like all you gotta do is piss him off one more time, and then be ready with the ol' video camera later that night.

Catch him in the act, show the vid to the po-po, then prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

The problem is that he sounds like the retaliatory type. So if you either get him busted or thrown out of his house or both, he's likely to want his "revenge". Or "payback" or however this low-life oxygen thief refers to it. He sounds like the type to come in your home after you if he worked himself up to it. Or drank himself up to it, whatever, he definitely sounds like a "bottled courage" guy.

Like everyone else, my thoughts go out to the poor young boys caught in this mess. If they grow up in an environment such as this, they will more than likely behave in a similar fashion when they are older.

fatbastard makes a good point: If your neighbors have also reached out to CPS, it may be beneficial to the kids if you all got together and approached CPS en-masse about this. Tell them what you've seen and heard again as a group of nieghbors. There's strength in numbers, and as a group I'm sure you'll be taken a little more seriously, since it shows a little pre-emptive thought and orginazation on your part as a neighborhood.

Last edited by Big Mike; 10-09-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #11
Who's your Daddy-0!

Child services really only takes one good call for them to step in. Calling them will get the cops involved. They will call them for you. Best of all they wont know you called, it's all kept private. Just don't sit back and wait though, act now! Be that guy who made a difference for the kids, your kids, and the neighborhood! This is the first step in helping your problem and getting a POS away from the kids and your home. PM me his name and address, I'll call them for you as a concerned citizen
Old 10-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

I agree with all the info posted above and would like to add just one thing since this is what I do for work: have a plan ready to protect you and your family if he comes looking for you armed with the same tool he used to slash your tires.
trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Make sure that if it does come to it, provoke him into hitting you, then stand there and let him do it and make sure he leves a good mark. Then get him for aggrevated assult as well. I had a simular issues with a neighbor when I lived in the city. The police were called several times and only warned him. I ended up with flat tires, but mine were all 4, on my car. I got him 3 days leter4 and I baited him into it since the police wouldnt go any farther without proof. I setup my webcam in the window that faced the drive, set it to record and purposely parked my car in his spot. He got home, got out, kicked my door in as I sat there and watched, then I went out and confronted him and he took a swing and I stepped into it. I was more then enuff to give him the beat down of his life, but I let him hit me 4 times then grabbed him and put him in a bearhug and yelled to the wife to call the police. They showed up with me on his back, knee in his spine and arms behind his back so he couldnt move.

All was said and done, he was fined, jailed, made to pay for my tires(he confessed to it) and the damage to my car door. Pay for the emergency room visit to get 11 stitches in my left eyebrow, Sent to AA meetings, Anger management meetings, placed on parole for 4 years after a 9 month stretch in the pokey and had a protection order placed on him where he was not allowed within 300 yards of me or any of my property at anytime. I had it all on video, so there was no way out of it.

I so badly wanted to thump the lil prick into the ground as he hit me, but held it in check as I knew that I would get charges pressed against me.
blackfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #14

wow! that pisses me off! first of all, just cause he was a marine doesnt mean shit. he was prolly some sorry ass admin bitch who needs alchohol to cope with the fact that he is suck a f-ing loser. i know what the right thing to do is(what everyone has posted above), but man dont you wanna just hang him by his toes cut his f-ing neck and watch him bleed out while women beat on him! sorry...
getbent2night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #15
Who's your Daddy-0!

Help the kids, make sure you have something to protect yourself, take action, and let the card fall where they may.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

I know some Russian immigrants that can help!!

Seriously though, call SS.. They have more power than the police do in these situations. They can remove a child from a home without a court order temporarily while they investigate the parents... only problem with that is you mentioned he's an ex-marine on a violent drunken streak, if they take his kids he's likely to retaliate on you or your family. Could have some sort of mental illness from service…. Or discharged for conduct…

You can also get a petition together... I don’t know about your state, but in CO if 5 people (either in neighborhood or same block, not sure which one) sign it they have to move out regardless if they own it or not. They would have to sell the house and move somewhere else...

Good luck!

30percent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #17
06 Super National Champ

When I worked nights at Ft. Gordon someone started messing around our house...which my wife and newborn daughter at home alone.

Got a call from my wife that someone was ringing the doorbell and when she'd get to the door there was nobody there.

The next day we bought a Mossberg model 500 for her to keep nearby while I was gone and told her DO NOT go to the door if the doorbell rings.

Told her to just go upstairs and, if anyone comes in, send'm back down the steps one shell at a time.

Luckily they didn't get bold/brave enough to do much else but that week they did let the air out of the tires on her Cherokee.

At least they didn't slash them.

The dude you're dealing with sounds like the type that if you drew down on him you'd HAVE to shoot 'cause he'd likely still rush you.

Handle it legally.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Child services really only takes one good call for them to step in. Calling them will get the cops involved. They will call them for you. Best of all they wont know you called, it's all kept private. Just don't sit back and wait though, act now! Be that guy who made a difference for the kids, your kids, and the neighborhood! This is the first step in helping your problem and getting a POS away from the kids and your home. PM me his name and address, I'll call them for you as a concerned citizen
Thats the reason for the slashed tires today,I did call Child Services and they showed up yesterday.

Last edited by 72Blazer; 10-09-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:33 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30percent View Post
I don’t know about your state, but in CO if 5 people (either in neighborhood or same block, not sure which one) sign it they have to move out regardless if they own it or not. They would have to sell the house and move somewhere else...

Good luck!

WOW! He used to live in CO.Then moved here recently.Why did somewhere else have to be next to me. I think he was arrested for assault on his wife out there.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #20
Rock Crawler

That sucks you have nieghbors like that. That is a great example of white trash. (if they are white).
highhpcummins is offline   Reply With Quote