Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: What's on the schedule today?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
06 Super National Champ

Default What's on the schedule today?

I've been cleaning the garage. Been working in it for months and made a complete mess of things. Tons of stuff to go through and sort out so I can actually use the workbenches again. :neutral:
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Just resting from a busy day yesterday of breaking my Revo into three pieces.

Stayed up until 1:00 am having cyber sex with Jason while he was at work.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:36 PM   #3
CSR
RCC Addict

We had a leak in our master bathroom ceiling when the rain and wind from the hurricane passed thru TN. I got up on the roof this morning and smeared some sealant around the area I think is leaking. Next heavy rain will show if I patched the right spot.

Also bought two motion sensing lights for the outside. Got one installed. It's 90+ degrees today, had to go up in the attic to run wires..... it's HOT up there!

Just now got back from playing on a rock pile with my 2.2" Clod. Side mount body posts Suck! I got hung up at least five times on the body mounts/clips. Drug one clip off and lost it. Got to come up with a way to put the body post through the top.

Yesterday I put a new power steering pump on my mother-in-laws '99 Civic. Bearings went down in the old one. Found the new pump at Advance Auto.... $222.23 She bought the parts and paid me $50 to change it. Not bad for 30 minutes work. ;)

Last edited by CSR; 09-11-2005 at 02:40 PM.
CSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:38 PM   #4
MODERATOR™

Absolutely nothing!

And it's about 9 minutes past beer thirty.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:40 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

CSR; I loose at least two body clips every time I crawl. Top mounts are on my to-do list as well.

As far as JIA's post... I'm cleaning my house w000000 fun. It's ok, last weekend was killer.

-Jay
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:46 PM   #6

Today I got up got on my pc drank coffee too. Then I went crawlin with my nylint. Got back on my pc and now it's 3:54
xtremecrawler504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 03:07 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

sitting back and enjoying the beautiful weather in sacramento. it's about 70 degrees and sunny with about a 3mph breeze .
TylerV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 03:27 PM   #8

Well, it's 5:35am here and I'm ready to go home to bed! Night shift sucks.
4X4XFAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:33 PM   #9
CSR
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4XFAR
Well, it's 5:35am here and I'm ready to go home to bed! Night shift sucks.
5:35pm here and I'll be going to bed soon. Working 3:AM-3:PM all this week. :?
CSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:39 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Hmmm...today. Got up kinda early (9:00) and ate breakfast. Made pancakes and bacon, and didn't even catch anything on fire. Then did an essay for econ. and some other homework. Did that till about 12:45. Made some lunch and caught Extreme 4x4 at 1:00. After that was over, I went outside to try and take the front bumper off the XJ. Turns out it is held in place by a t-50 size star bolt. That would be fine and dandy, except the T-50 wrench wasn't in it's slot. So, I cleaned the garage out a little, and cleaned all the shavings and junk off the mill, in an attempt to find said T-50 wrench. After an hour and a half, I gave up and went over to my buddies house to borrow his. He couldn't find his either, but after some searching, we found it in the back left corner of the Chief's engine bay.
While I was there, we decided to take the horn setup out of the Chief, so I can install it in the XJ. Then we sat around and discussed the plans for all the vehicles, and what I should do to my XJ's exhaust. By then it's about 5:30, so I headed home and had a quick snack. Then I got on the Internet, and wasted another hour looking around on a certain R/C rock crawler website.

Now I'm about to go back outside and actually remove the bumper, so I can modify it add some new parts, as well as install the new horn.

Destroyer
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:44 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

I finally got my Moabs on my clod today and finished up a few computers that I am working on for some people. Thats about it for today.
thefordmccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Got up around 7. Waited for Joe_Mauma but he no call no showed. Around 8 went and put my new servos and stick through it's paces.

Next door neighbors kid had a birthday party so Coronas at 11am sounded good. Wife isn't feeling good so let her sleep.

Other than that I did nothing and it was everything I expected it to be.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:22 PM   #13
TEAM MODERATOR

Well,I did the regular maintenence on our riding mower,then I ran my Twin 1 and a half runs. The DAMN piece of crap 645's finally gave up,time to bite the bullet and get better servos. I think I'll look around on the net for a bit more,watch a movie with the wife,then have some HOT sex and go to bed.

JIA,when you get done with cleaning your shop,you can come clean mine The drinks(and whatever else fits the bill) are on me.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:39 PM   #14
06 Super National Champ

ROFL.

Do I get to keep all the RC stuff I find in yours like I do in mine?
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:37 PM   #15
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorman57
(and whatever else
We're talking about JIA right?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:07 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

I put in a new clutch, speedo cable, some rear speakers on my samurai danm my hands hurt.
skyjacker_rc_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:58 AM   #17
Rock Crawler

Let's see...

dug 35 post-holes for a chain link fence (coming soon to my backyard)
finished welding up a new frame for the 1:1
cleaned up/organized the shop (aka...stuff crap in the corners and out of sight... )
Just got back from the gettin' place with a 1/18 nylint TJ (everybody else has one, and by golly, I wanna be cool too... ...besides, I need something else to fiddle with because I obviously have WAY too much free time... )

That's about it I think. Currently, I've got the nylint battery on its first charge and the body shell is off and in pieces. I'm not sure if I want to paint the body (don't ask why, orange is obviously my favorite color, but almost every Jeep deserves to be OD... ) or put on one of the various bodies I have laying around. Hmmm, the Liberty body looks like it might be the ticket......

-WRM
WRMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote