Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Summit truckfest pics (sorry 56k)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2005, 07:26 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Summit truckfest pics (sorry 56k)

For all of those went, here are a couple of the "action" pics. For those of your who did not, you didn't miss anything.....

My first time going was a couple years ago and the event was a BLAST. They had a mudpit, rock pit, burnout comp, rti ramp, teeter totter for vehicles and show trucks. I spent the whole day watching and didn't want to leave. The mudpit was aabout 8 truck lengths and pretty mild, until the big boy trucks got in there. 44's and pedal to the floor ;) The rock pit they had claimed many parts. Mostly because of inexperienced drivers but it was entertainment to say the least! Of course there were a couple actual crawler that walked through this stuff relatively easily. Then of course the other stuff which is self explanitory.

Last year i couldn't make it and this year it was pathetic. The did away with the mud pit, no rti ramp or teeter totter and no burnout comp. It sucked. They had a rock trail they called "the mini rubicon" which was a joke. I could have drove my nylint through it. Stock wrangler made it through. Of course there were a couple lines guys made to make it more challenging. Driving over the side of the trail and what not. Anyways, here are a couple pics.

NickRummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links