Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Search function

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #1

Default Search function

Okay so i may totally retarded(the helmet/mouthpiece kind) but i am having a huge freakin problem using the search function. I have tryed every combination of yj build/ jeep yj/ another yj/ jeep build etc...etc... using (%%%) or "%%%" quotes/par... i have tried making it show only titles and entire posts but i am getting the same crap over and over.. Its usually a few stickies and some other large replied to threads and nothing remotely close to what i am looking for. On texas4x4.org we discourage posting what you rig has down to the parts because it screws up the search functions. I love this forum but i am getting so frustrated because everyone has 2.2 or 1.9 or digg or scale written in there signature it totally wrecks any usefull searching of the site. If i am retarded and this is not the case then whoops.. But if not then please help

Thanks Josh
396sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
I'm a stupid C U N T!

what exactly are you looking for?
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #3

its not so much what im looking for.. its the fact that when i want to look for something i cant find it.. I know quite a bit about Boolean but i did notice in one of the posts that someone made. It said something about enhanced search functions are disabled unless you have a star.. well.. who the hell do i have to bl*w around here to get one lol.. or is it a donator thing.. cause i dont mind doing that if need be..
396sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
Who's your Daddy-0!

Look under your user CP, at the bottom of that page you will see a payment link. Just follow that and you will be "Advance Searching" in no time at all
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote