Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Alright everyone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Alright everyone

well this has gone way too far. i have taken the bashing and im done. its ridiculous. no one is perfect and everyone makes bad decisions. i bet some of you bashin on me have done worst things than i did. i just dont get why you guys cant even give me a second chance. you cant succeed if youre not given a chance to. and then some of you are acting less mature than me. like changing my sig thats just dumb. the difference between this thread and the other one is that im asking for another chance....
rcracer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer11 View Post
well this has gone way too far. i have taken the bashing and im done. its ridiculous. no one is perfect and everyone makes bad decisions. i bet some of you bashin on me have done worst things than i did. i just dont get why you guys cant even give me a second chance. you cant succeed if youre not given a chance to. and then some of you are acting less mature than me. like changing my sig thats just dumb. the difference between this thread and the other one is that im asking for another chance....
You might be right but you should consider the facts you did something wrong and yes you did admit it but you have no right to expect forgiveness from anyone. I dont agree with anyone changing your sig that is stupid. To be forgiven you need to show change through actions and not words.
To be honest with you if you had come into my house if I did not get you my dogs would have. I have tought my kids that the worse things in life are to lie and steal. I would have kicked my kids ass for doing what you did. I did not get how old you are but do you still live with your parents and if so what kind of punishment did you get.
I hope you learn from your actions my brother did not he is now doing 8 for robbery and one more strike he could be in for life. So good luck in your quest for forgivness.
boisetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
Who's your Daddy-0!

Stop worrying so much about all the negative things being said and just start working on making things right with Pat. Work on you and your actions for this point on. Remember, actions speak louder than words....... Make a change for you, not others. When you learn from your mistakes then you start growing. Cool.....cool
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
Suck it up!

I didn't post anything in your thread....

...but really, what did you expect? Open arms and a hug? You can't get upset with people for being mad at you for something messed up that you chose to do.

Have I done bad things in my life? Yeah. Did I get my ass kicked? Yeah. Did I learn? Yeah. Then I reconciled and got on with my life.

What you got here was an internet spanking. Easy time, all things considered. Its our punishment to you for what you did to a well known and respected member.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Too far?

It went too far when you stole from someone that brought you into their home to help you.

Pissing and moaning about how you think people are giving you a hard time about stealing from someone that was helping you is going "too far" as about as self-centered as I've seen.

You made your bed, now cry yourself to sleep in it if it'll make you feel better.

You and your partner in crime should be working your asses off at Patrick's house all summer.

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 03-18-2009 at 12:03 AM.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
You made your bed, now cry yourself to sleep in it if it'll make you feel better.

You and your partner in crime should be working your asses off at Patrick's house all summer.
i want to see pics of you guys cleaning up dogshit.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I didn't post anything in your thread....

...but really, what did you expect? Open arms and a hug? You can't get upset with people for being mad at you for something messed up that you chose to do.

Have I done bad things in my life? Yeah. Did I get my ass kicked? Yeah. Did I learn? Yeah. Then I reconciled and got on with my life.

What you got here was an internet spanking. Easy time, all things considered. Its our punishment to you for what you did to a well known and respected member.
Well Said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
Too far?

It went too far when you stole from someone that brought you into their home to help you.

Pissing and moaning about how you think people are giving you a hard time about stealing from someone that was helping you is going "too far" as about as self-centered as I've seen.

Very well said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
x2
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #8
RCC Addict

I missed the first two threads on this subject, ya'll are some damn lucky kids. Thats all I have to say about it. If it were me that you did this to, I would have personally beaten both of you to death. Stealing what someone else has worked hard to be able to afford is seriously fawked up. Good luck ever getting anymore help on this site jackasses.

Oh and BTW, good luck with the forgiveness.

Justin

Last edited by bigdodge88; 03-18-2009 at 10:06 AM.
bigdodge88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:58 AM   #9
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Stop worrying so much about all the negative things being said and just start working on making things right with Pat. Work on you and your actions for this point on. Remember, actions speak louder than words....... Make a change for you, not others. When you learn from your mistakes then you start growing. Cool.....cool
Who the fawk are you Dr. Phil?

What I think is funny, you posting all these positive comments and help towards these two losers is that you actually think you could "save" them. Your just as stupid as the two kids are.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:05 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post

What I think is funny, you posting all these positive comments and help towards these two losers is that you actually think you could "save" them. Your just as stupid as the two kids are.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post

I got a $100 towards Patrick's beer fund if he makes them pick it up with thier mouths and puts it up on youtube
tedmales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #12
Rock Crawler

Honestly man there's nothing you can do or say that will change everyone's feelings on this. This is a close group of the most helpful people on the planet. You chose to take advantage of that in a very bad way. You want everyone to feel sorry for you, and to really think that you want to change and that you feel bad for what you've done. What you fail to realize is that alot of use on here have been your age. I believe Kamikaze said exactly my thoughts on the subject in one of the other threads when he said that you two were not sorry for what you've done, you were sorry you got caught. Honestly, if the police hadn't caught you two, would you have felt sorry and returned the items you stole?? No matter what you say, the real answer is "NO". I never stole from anyone, but I have done some bad childish things when I was your age, and the only time I ever felt bad about it was when someone caught me. Bottom line is everyone in this hobby is going to look at you as a thief that can't be trusted. About the only thing you can do now is take that like a man, apologize again and again instead of trying to make excuses for what you've done, and move on to the next stage of your life and try your best to learn from how you feel about this right now. If you want to continue with the hobby, then drop the whole subject unless someone brings it up, and if they do bring it up do not try to argue your case with them. Posting more and more threads on this trying to make people here feel bad, and the whole "everyone is being mean to me now" crap isn't going to get you anywhere. If I were you and wanted to stay in this hobby, I would do everything in my power to make sure Patrick doesn't have to do anything around his house. Mow his lawn, fix his plumbing, even clean his toilets if he will let you back on his property. Show him that you've truely learned your lesson, and that you're ready to be a man. If you're lucky he may decide to give you that second chance, and trust me it will be entirely up to him to do it, and it will also be entirely up to him to try and talk some of the people here into giving you that chance as well.
MCSCOTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

I didn't know Patrick until after the Midwest Champs, but he's a nice guy...you are still a grade A douche bag.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #14
Rock Crawler

Enough already with the self pity! Think 'very deeply', how would you feel if you were in patricks shoe's, how would you feel if your trust was shatered, respect and forgiveness has to be Earned not demanded. Be as humble as a beggar, that should be your mission from now on, quit with the cry-baby crap.
Thank heaven for people like Patrick and Kenny who have tried to help you, help yourself, with nothing to gain for themselves.
Start by doing what Kenny told you "make amends" (look it up), every moment of your free time should be dedicated to ' what can I do for Patrick', clean his toilets, scrub his floors whatever it takes to earn the respect and trust you threw away like a used up stick of gum.
caymin last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:31 AM   #15
Rock Crawler

Your second chance will come when you have earned it from Pat and his family, Yep his family also cuz you invaded there place of all safety and you took that safty away.
When Pat says you have earned his respect back then you can try earning ours back.
Even if Pat gives his ok there are many that will never trust you again and nothing you do will change that.
Now get on with your life and go make some amends to the family from whom you made their home not so much a home anymore....
Asking here and now will only get you slammed more sorry but true.
So far you have actually done nothing yet, what have you earned.

A 5 yr old screws up and learns something is punished and moves on..
It is expected for a 5 yr old to make mistakes...
Your situation was NOT a mistake you thought about it you planned it out and waited for the right time that son is NOT a mistake or a lil screw up......
Man up and face the fact that you are now labeled as a theif and will ost likely always be.... Some may forgive but they wont forget...

You made your bed now go crawl in it or get off your ass and go ask Pat what you can do for him. If he says stay the hell out of my life well then your pretty much screwed deal with it.
You bit the hand that was feeding you....Dogs that bite are put down....
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
Your second chance will come when you have earned it from Pat and his family, Yep his family also cuz you invaded there place of all safety and you took that safty away.
When Pat says you have earned his respect back then you can try earning ours back.
Even if Pat gives his ok there are many that will never trust you again and nothing you do will change that.
Now get on with your life and go make some amends to the family from whom you made their home not so much a home anymore....
Asking here and now will only get you slammed more sorry but true.
So far you have actually done nothing yet, what have you earned.

A 5 yr old screws up and learns something is punished and moves on..
It is expected for a 5 yr old to make mistakes...
Your situation was NOT a mistake you thought about it you planned it out and waited for the right time that son is NOT a mistake or a lil screw up......
Man up and face the fact that you are now labeled as a theif and will ost likely always be.... Some may forgive but they wont forget...

You made your bed now go crawl in it or get off your ass and go ask Pat what you can do for him. If he says stay the hell out of my life well then your pretty much screwed deal with it.
You bit the hand that was feeding you....Dogs that bite are put down....
Well said.
bigdodge88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #17
Holmes Hobbies

WAAAAAAAA,Quit whining,You stole and you knew it was stealing
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
Donkey Punch Champion!

Quote:
Well, I have gone way too far. I have taken a bashing and I deserve more. Its ridiculous that I even broke into Patricks. No one is perfect and everyone makes bad decisions. I chose to shit where I eat. I deserve you bashin on me. I do get why you guys cant even give me a second chance. I can see why I won't succeed if I continue to make bad decisions. There are some of you are acting less mature than me, and I deserve that. I'm happy you only changed my sig and didn't BAN ME. I'm just dumb. The difference between this thread and the other one is that im asking for another chance....and I will show you guys with TIME that I can change.

Please reread your post. This has corrected grammer and spelling. Plus it's what you should have said.

My 2 cents:-(...Your a dumbass kid, who feels guilty because the "family" you hurt is the same one you want to be a part of. Be somebody, do something, not because we told you to. Do it for yourself. Do something to SHOW you are sorry, not just ask for it. I'm sure Patrick could use some help with something.
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post

No Dr., just trying to help. If you feel so strongly about it why don't you just take them off the board? I at no time have defended what they did. It was one of the dirtiest things I have heard in a long time. We can all bash them all day and night, it won't change a thing. Someone needs to tell them what they need to do, their parents don't! If you think what I'm doing is wrong....... get over it......edit....I love how you put me in the same category as a thief and a liar for trying to encourage someone to do the right thing.

Last edited by TattooKenny; 03-18-2009 at 01:23 PM.
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #20
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
No Dr., just trying to help. If you feel so strongly about it why don't you just take them off the board?
I am not going to ban them, I had something more appropriate in mind and has been taken care of.

Quote:
I at no time have defended what they did. It was one of the dirtiest things I have heard in a long time. We can all bash them all day and night, it won't change a thing. Someone needs to tell them what they need to do, their parents don't! If you think what I'm doing is wrong....... get over it......edit....I love how you put me in the same category as a thief and a liar for trying to encourage someone to do the right thing.
I simply find it funny that you actually spend the time to write up all these insightful posts in hopes that the two losers might grasp what your saying and change their lives for the better, or better yet, actually do something to repay Patrick for what they did. I think your preaching to deaf ears.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote