Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: ebay advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default ebay advice

I ordered a set of A arms for my maxx on ebay, I payed and then the guy said it shipped. He used stamps.com and it shows it shipped and was delivered by usps. But I never recieved anything. I live in a triplex so I have a locked mail box so I know no one stole it out of the mailbox. My only fear is they left it on my door step and it got stolen. Any advice?
donkeykong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2005, 01:03 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Sounds like you might be screwed. How are your neighbors, are they decent or shady?

One bit of advice is always pay with a postal money order. If they don't ship then they get a postal inspector knocking on their door.
thaclodking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 02:04 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Go to your local USPS and see what they will do for you. All the packages I get from usps don't get delivered to me unless some one is here to pick it up. You still might be screwed, but you shouldn't have to pay for the postman's mistake.
utbeamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:06 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

THe post office was were I was going to head next. Just figured you all have dealt with this stuff longer maybe you know something about it I didnt. Thanks for all the responses
Old 12-13-2005, 10:58 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

I got ahold of the post office customer service....suprisingly very nice and helpful. She took all the information and said they were going to "look in to it". She said i am part of a large cluster of mail boxes with 2 large package boxes where the postman should have placed them in then locked it and gave me the key in my mail. So we will see what they tell me, they are suppose to get ahold of me in 24 hours.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:54 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

The post office delivered it to an apartment complex two blocks from me, there main office just called me up and said they are holding it for me. I hope this is a one time fluck because I dont want to go through this every time I order something