Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Son's Of Anarchy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #41
Rock Crawler

Your Jax Teller's old lady now ....................

That was cool.
RC Shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmember View Post
I missed all of season 1 but have watched season 2 entirely. I'm hooked. great show. fight scenes are bit cheesy but overall I give it a big
Me too, I'm hoping to get season 1 on dvd for x-mas
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #43

this show is beast.espicially the logo.its awesum wit da m16 as the sythes handle
taylornieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:01 AM   #44
RCC Addict

I wish this show was on HBO. That would take it to another level. It would be a replacement Sopranos for sure.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:16 AM   #45
RCC Addict

i watch it religiously.
i thought it was cool when tara beat up the hospital lady in that room, and set her straight! it was badass.
goobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #46
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbio4422 View Post
is ethin Aryan or skin? he looks Jewish to me... i thought he was just their lawyer or something
well he's aryan in the show, but yeah first time i saw him i found it weird that he looked a little jewish
ohh and the fact that he smelled her fingers was a little creepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknuts View Post
I wish this show was on HBO. That would take it to another level. It would be a replacement Sopranos for sure.
my brother and i were talking about the same thing. but we came to the conclusion that the only difference in the show would be that they'd add more cussing and maybe a random boob every so often.
didnt seem worth it, would be more of a distraction from the story, and those things could easily be added in the dvd extras.
ex. the revelation of agent sthal being bi or the real reason piney kicked that sweet butt out.

plus the fact that it's not on a premium channel makes it much more available to the viewing audience. to be honest w/ you, because sopranoes was on hbo ive never seen a single episode, and honestly never felt the need to.

Last edited by NeXt559; 12-01-2009 at 09:07 AM.
NeXt559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #47
Rock Crawler

i watched the first season of dexter on like nbc or what ever station had it and i loved it... then i watched season 2 on showtime and i was like

so ya... S O A on a movie channel would be golden
robbio4422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #48
RCC Addict

looks like gemma ran off with unser, hah.

i wish they woulda left a member to take out that snitch zoebel though, i think things might explode with the irish next season.
indiana mudcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #49
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiana mudcat View Post

i wish they woulda left a member to take out that snitch zoebel though, i think things might explode with the irish next season.
You think?
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #50
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiana mudcat View Post

Oh they will get him, remember he is just at the airport! He hasn't left yet! And even if he does he will be back to get revenge for his daughter/lover being killed!

And taking is son! There will be hell for that one! Can't wait till next season!!! It just gets better and better!!!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #51
Pebble Pounder

Man crazy espisode. Cant wait till the next season which on Fx wont be for a while since they skip seasons with the shows. I wonder how well this would do say on a movie channel like HBO.
dezslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #52
Who's your Daddy-0!

The new country cop series coming out they they previewed during tonight's show looks like it will be bad ass also!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #53
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
The new country cop series coming out they they previewed during tonight's show looks like it will be bad ass also!
Yeah, that looked interesting. The main guy was also a sheriff in the HBO show Deadwood. I didn't watch it then but have been watching the rerun of the series on the 101 on DirecTV. Damn good show.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #54
Rock Crawler

I thought last nights episode sucked... Why didn't one of them just run in and pop Zobel real quick then take off? Looked like the coast was clear to me. I thought the ending was pretty chintzy. Looks like the spent about 20 mins scripting this entire episode, they could have done WAY better for what we're used to. :-(
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #55
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXt559 View Post
my brother and i were talking about the same thing. but we came to the conclusion that the only difference in the show would be that they'd add more cussing and maybe a random boob every so often.
didnt seem worth it, would be more of a distraction from the story, and those things could easily be added in the dvd extras.
ex. the revelation of agent sthal being bi or the real reason piney kicked that sweet butt out.

plus the fact that it's not on a premium channel makes it much more available to the viewing audience. to be honest w/ you, because sopranoes was on hbo ive never seen a single episode, and honestly never felt the need to.

I DVR the show so I don't have to watch the commercials. If it was on HBO, there would be no commercials!! I hate them. Also it could be more graphic, more boobies, and such. Its a good show, and I don't think the plot would change, but I do think the it would be better without the FCC regulating them to death. I will say that FX as a network lets much more stuff get on air than an over the air channel.

On a side note I would love for Rescue Me to be on HBO also. I want to see the 2 main girls full blown naked, not just in skimpy clothes.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:50 AM   #56
Quarry Creeper

They spent half the fawking episode in that stupid standoff with the Mayans over Zobelle (or however the hell you spell it). I was not happy with the season finale, but I guess it's a good sign they're leaving it open for next season.

The new series coming out in March is going to be awesome, it's called Justified isn't it? Either way, I noticed it's based in KY, which is cool.
Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #57
Quarry Creeper

I thought the finale was good. I didn't see Gemma's storyline coming or the baby being taken either. I think the Mayans went away too easily. I can't wait to see Stahl get what's coming to her.
Pete from Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:49 AM   #58
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete from Houston View Post
I thought the finale was good. I didn't see Gemma's storyline coming or the baby being taken either. I think the Mayans went away too easily. I can't wait to see Stahl get what's coming to her.
They had the Mayans dead! They had them covered from the front and back! If they would have tried o fight there they would have all died! Don't forget that the SOA have more chapters to!
Old 12-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #59
Quarry Creeper

That was a good show, Like others I think they spent to much time with the standoff but still had a decent story line. Agent Stuhl is a crafty bitch, letting Gemma go and then throwing her her firearm to get her prints on it so they can blame Gemma for the Murders. I was hoping to see the prospect get patched in this season not offed, he's a trooper and always has the clubs back. They have no prospects now. Taking Jax's baby was ballsy and is definitly going to come with repicussions towards the Irish.

Looking forward no next season, thats for sure.
chetly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #60
Rock Crawler

Just watched the finale. I liked it. Definitely through me for a loop with the Gemma piece and Abel being taken by the Irish. The only part that made me saw WTF, was when they had the Mayans surrounded. I mean come on...no one had a shot on Zoebell?

Definitely looking forward to next season.
goldmember is offline   Reply With Quote