Mayhem Eng. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

good call;)
KrawlerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

F@#KIN' dumb B!TCH took it off the dvr!!!

just blew her hair back!!

F@#K days of our lives!!!
rugerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Man, is Chad Reed a little bitch or what? I'd sure like to see a close up of that front wheel, I think it was all in his head.

How about Ryan Dungey? Guy gave Stewart a race right to the end.

Nice to see Stewart be patient and let the race come to him, he was cruising and riding at something other than his usual win or crash pace. Then with 3 laps to go he dropped the hammer and easily erased the difference between he and Dungey. RD made it close and came back strong to challenge going into the last rythm section and couple of turns only to get cross rutted and out of shape right at the end.

And Kevin Windam had an awesome ride to put himself on the podium in 3rd. Guy is still so smooth and makes it all look effortless.

Awesome season opener, hope to see more of the races in the coming weeks
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Watched for a little while. Just doesn't hold my interest like it used to for some reason.
cuzican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I'm not a Reed fan at all. I hope RD give Stewart a run for his money this year and I hope Ryan V. is up there too. And k-dub I hope he smokes them all, not likely but would be cool. Ya you could tell Stewart was holding back some. The track was kinda funky but a least the mixed up the lay out. Good race

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDShorT View Post
Man, is Chad Reed a little bitch or what? I'd sure like to see a close up of that front wheel, I think it was all in his head.

How about Ryan Dungey? Guy gave Stewart a race right to the end.

Nice to see Stewart be patient and let the race come to him, he was cruising and riding at something other than his usual win or crash pace. Then with 3 laps to go he dropped the hammer and easily erased the difference between he and Dungey. RD made it close and came back strong to challenge going into the last rythm section and couple of turns only to get cross rutted and out of shape right at the end.

And Kevin Windam had an awesome ride to put himself on the podium in 3rd. Guy is still so smooth and makes it all look effortless.

Awesome season opener, hope to see more of the races in the coming weeks
Mayhem Eng. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzican View Post
Watched for a little while. Just doesn't hold my interest like it used to for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem Eng. View Post
I'm not a Reed fan at all. I hope RD give Stewart a run for his money this year and I hope Ryan V. is up there too. And k-dub I hope he smokes them all, not likely but would be cool. Ya you could tell Stewart was holding back some. The track was kinda funky but a least the mixed up the lay out. Good race
Yeah i like out door better..... too much show in super cross. Reeds all right would like to see k-dub do well this year and Ryan Villipono too. Stewart is a PUNK! Some needs to check him or he needs to get out of the sport. Met him several times and he's a PUNK... nothing like how he portrays himself on tv. I'd like to see J-LAW do good too and loose the bracelet...
Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

I used to like Reed but once I started seeing what a bitch he is I switched gears. I was pretty stoked to see Dungey do as good as he did. Even though Bubba was just messing with him for more than half the race! Glad there is finally something good to watch for a change!
racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx View Post
I used to like Reed but once I started seeing what a bitch he is I switched gears. I was pretty stoked to see Dungey do as good as he did. Even though Bubba was just messing with him for more than half the race! Glad there is finally something good to watch for a change!
Reed is a baby .... reminds me of Jeff Stanton.... he's a bitch too!
Old 01-10-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

I haven't watched in a few years but happened to stumble across the race last night. The Dungey/Stewart action was worth it.
rock_krawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

The Dungey/Stewart action was worth it.[/QUOTE]

WERD!
racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:48 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Why does everyone always say reed is a bitch? He's a pretty tough dude! He's ridden through some nasty injuries and still done good. As for stewart I hope he hits neutral on a lip and endo's haha he is a cocky punk and really is a dirty rider! If you get to watch him in person you'll see a lot more than what you see on tv. I'm also excited for dungey this year and hope that maybe villapoto, grant and jlaw can get up there too. I'm thinking stewart will go down if dungey and reed or anyone else give him the pressure he got at A1. Overall a great start to the season. Oh and what was with the guitar solo?? Haha
TOYUTAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I was surprised to see Dungey lead and then hang with Stewart for the entire race it is awesome that someone besides Reed will be battling with him this year, punk or no punk you have to give it to Stewart he is crazy fast on a bike just look at the lead he and Dungey put on Windham in 3rd they had like a 32 second lead and they were running lap times in the 56 range while the others were in the 58 range. I did think Dungey was going to get Stewart or come very close at the end I bet if Dungey would not have got out of shape in the corner it would have been a side by side finish or very close.
landon4 is offline   Reply With Quote