Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: 2010 Monster Energy Supercross Season

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default 2010 Monster Energy Supercross Season

So I did a serch and didnt see any discussion on this season so far and what is going on.

I dunno maybe no one here cares? lol
scrapen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Sunday nights on speed 6pm i watch it every chance i get when home watched the opening round two weeks ago missed last weeks show old bubba is riding pretty smooth now not riding on the edge like he normally does best racing action packed.
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Reed is whining again (did he ever stop?).
JS7 is riding smart when he's not in traffic.

Ryan Dungey and Ryan Villipoto are both benefiting from the JS7/reed mess. Hopefully one of them can put together a good season and fight for the championship.

My favorite rider Kevin Windham has been consistant as usual. I want him to get a win or two this year.

The race this weekend is on CBS, next week is back on Speed.
engineerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
RCC Addict

My stupid ass DVR didn't record the 450's last weekend. The lites class was a good race! The way i see it, if Stewert stays up he has no competition but i am looking forward to seeing Dungey kick some ass!

I am really looking forward to the outdoor season. I want to see Alessi do good on a KTM! I love KTM so it will be nice to see them in the top 5 at least. But Alessi was doing really good outdoors last year until he hurt his knee.
stubs179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:41 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I am a Reed fan so I may be a little bised but Stewarts actions were very unprofessional and immature.

Here is a good interview with Reed from yesterday.

22 Minutes, 22 Seconds with Chad Reed
Old 01-22-2010, 05:45 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineerjoe View Post
Reed is whining again (did he ever stop?).
JS7 is riding smart when he's not in traffic.

Ryan Dungey and Ryan Villipoto are both benefiting from the JS7/reed mess. Hopefully one of them can put together a good season and fight for the championship.

My favorite rider Kevin Windham has been consistant as usual. I want him to get a win or two this year.

The race this weekend is on CBS, next week is back on Speed.
If you read the intervew I posted Reed isnt whining at all actually he didnt put blame on any one and called it just a racing thing. The fact that Stewart cant even own up to his actions or even mention them on his website in his blog post of the inncident. He is the cancer of the sport and has a head way to big for his own good.

I think Dungey is going to suprise everyone and James better watch out.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
RCC Addict

With Stewart, Villipoto, and Dungey all fast and in good health I hope Reed becomes a "has been" and goes back to Australia!

Stewart is not a "Cancer" to the sport. He is so fast it is ridiculous. Reed is a no better than some people like to clam Stewart is. And Reeds endless crying is just annoying and sad.:-(
Old 01-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubs179 View Post
With Stewart, Villipoto, and Dungey all fast and in good health I hope Reed becomes a "has been" and goes back to Australia!

Stewart is not a "Cancer" to the sport. He is so fast it is ridiculous. Reed is a no better than some people like to clam Stewart is. And Reeds endless crying is just annoying and sad.:-(
Stewart IS a cancer... he is not the person he is portrayed on TV. Not trying to stir it up.... well maybe a little, but the spot would be better with out a pompous thug in it!
rugerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

I'd like JS7 alot more if he'd take his time a little more, make cleaner passes and ride smarter. He absolutely is the fastest rider out there, but the fastest doesn't always win. He has too much talent and not enough maturity.

Reed just needs to shut up and ride. Don't say anything to the reporters or the press, just win.

It's going to be an interesting season for sure.
engineerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Looks like A2 isnt going to be a mudder. THe rain as stopped and Dirt Werx has been pulling all the mud off the track and replacing it with sand!

Old 01-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
Pebble Pounder

well my hate for stewart has just become more because of the race and the crash i have heard that reed is out for the season with a broken hand
josh hayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh hayes View Post
well my hate for stewart has just become more because of the race and the crash i have heard that reed is out for the season with a broken hand
Thank goodness Reed's out for the season. Never have liked him.
grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:39 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Dungey does it again! And I hope he doesnt look back all season.
SUPERCROSS MAIN EVENT RESULTS
1. Ryan Dungey (Suz)
2. Josh Hill (Yam)
3. James Stewart (Yam)
4. Andrew Short (Hon)
5. Kevin Windham (Hon)
6. Justin Brayton (Yam)
7. Ryan Villopoto (Kaw)
8. Davi Millsaps (Hon)
9. Michael Byrne (Yam)
10. Ivan Tedesco (Yam)
11. Kyle Chisolm (Yam)
12. Tommy Hahn (Suz)
13. Nick Wey (Yam)
14. Jason Thomas (Suz)
15. Chris Blose (Hon)
16. Grant Langston (Yam)
17. F. Izoird (Kaw)
18. Manuel Rivas (Kaw)
19. Justin Keeney (Kaw)
20. Austin Stroupe (Suz)
Old 01-24-2010, 08:02 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

James Stewart is NOT what this sport needs.Yes,he is the fastest guy on the planet but his actions on and off the track are just dumb.In the first heat race Stewart changed lines midair and got landed on,his fault.The crash between Stewart and Reed was a racing incident,they were both racing hard and their lines came together,it happens.After the race Stewart stormed into the Kawi pits,with his helmet still on(*****),and was yelling that he was going to KILL Chad Reed!Apparently Reeds' broken hand was being attended to by doctors so Stewart kicked over Reeds bike.This guy is a complete ahole and should be fined for his actions.Motocross has always been a family oriented sport and this type of conduct has no part in it.Pro racers need to act like professionals both on and off the track,it is part of the responsibility that comes with the massive paychecks these guys get.Rivalries and heated competition are what makes supercross great but can you imagine Mcgrath or RC threating to kill someone and then damaging their bike over a racing incident?Stewart needs to be fined and then apoligize for his actions,he then needs to start acting like a man and not a spoiled little bitch! A true champion he will never be.
jhtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtoy View Post
James Stewart is NOT what this sport needs.Yes,he is the fastest guy on the planet but his actions on and off the track are just dumb.In the first heat race Stewart changed lines midair and got landed on,his fault.The crash between Stewart and Reed was a racing incident,they were both racing hard and their lines came together,it happens.After the race Stewart stormed into the Kawi pits,with his helmet still on(*****),and was yelling that he was going to KILL Chad Reed!Apparently Reeds' broken hand was being attended to by doctors so Stewart kicked over Reeds bike.This guy is a complete ahole and should be fined for his actions.Motocross has always been a family oriented sport and this type of conduct has no part in it.Pro racers need to act like professionals both on and off the track,it is part of the responsibility that comes with the massive paychecks these guys get.Rivalries and heated competition are what makes supercross great but can you imagine Mcgrath or RC threating to kill someone and then damaging their bike over a racing incident?Stewart needs to be fined and then apoligize for his actions,he then needs to start acting like a man and not a spoiled little bitch! A true champion he will never be.
AMEN BROTHER
rugerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #16
WOOPOOW!!

Now, I know everyone has there opinions on James, but I idolize James FOR HIS RIDING. I could care less about how he acts, the man can flat spank some ass, how could you NOT want to ride like that? On the other hand, Ryan Dungey is a great rider as well. He definetly knows his stuff, and when some pressure gets applied hes like a sling shot. Just like the season opener. James passed him, it looked like it was over, but Dungey got right back in there showing him some yellow fender.. Everyone has there opinions on the subject, i personally am not a fan of James' personality, i favor say Kevin Windham and Davi milsaps more for that (only because there reputation in the SX community is not built on hype, and will actually have a conversation with you, and treat you as a fellow rider, not another stupid ass fan who doesnt know what they are talking about) Just my .02, i know everyones is different.
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh hayes View Post
I had the race DVRed and watched it last night. Reed ran right onto Stewart in the corner! How is that Stewarts fault? When he got landed on the the Heat, that was his fault but Reed running into him in a corner and breaking his hand. Looks to me like Reed got what he deserved. But there is no denying Dungey is an ass kicking machine!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Itotally agree there should be some actions taken for his attitude that is un called for he is a pro on and off the track.Yes he is fast sa hell and rides like no other but is a big word.
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I had the race DVRed and watched it last night. Reed ran right onto Stewart in the corner! How is that Stewarts fault? When he got landed on the the Heat, that was his fault but Reed running into him in a corner and breaking his hand. Looks to me like Reed got what he deserved. But there is no denying Dungey is an ass kicking machine!
Even Emig said it was no ones fault it was just racing thing. Even Stewart said it was just a racing thing in hind site he over reacted.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I also disagree with this, stewart could have held his line high and nothing would have happened. I think they both wanted it and werent going to back down and this is what happened because of it, it was not a dirty move in my eyes at all. I personally think stewart just thinks he owns the track and everyone needs to get out of his way because he is "the best". And from a riders perspective I like reed, windham and dungeys style way more, stewart is straight up out of control half the time! haha I gotta say it was awesome to see hill get up there too, I wish villipoto would ride like he did on his 250f.
And as for personalities, I DO NOT like stewart, he is a cocky punk! mcgrath is one cool dude, i chatted with him for a while in vegas, tons of respect for that guy now. Also met dungey, grant, windham, milsapp and tadesco, they were all pretty cool guys that would bs with you and be respectful. One of my favorites is weimer though, I've ridden and hung out with him a couple times and knowing all him and his family went through to get where he is today makes him that much cooler of a dude! thats my .02 haha
TOYUTAH is offline   Reply With Quote