Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Looking for a site..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Question Looking for a site..

I'm looking for a site to buy my crawler from that offers PayPal...I know amainhobbies does..but I live in Canada..and always end up paying custom fees and crap...it would be awesome if anyone here knew of a place to buy from...I found one guy on eBay but he sold it before I had the cash ready...($300 including shipping to Canada) and has to be paypal...no Credit card...

and if it matters the crawler i'm buying is the Axial Honcho..KIT version..not the RTR...

Thanks, I"d really appreciate it...
Shadow Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Suck it up!

I'm pretty sure RPP can help you out.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Might also try The Crawler Store.
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I'm pretty sure RPP can help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
Might also try The Crawler Store.
Both are great vendors!
biggin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
www.team3sixrc.com

I dont believe there is anywhere in the states here you could go and buy from without having to pay the customs tax for it. Its just how it is! there isnt any RC stores in Canada? even my own personal hobby shop takes paypal.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Looks like I'm moving to Canada and opening a store...
92PathSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

You guys down below us don't realize how good things are for buying RC parts compared to up here. That being said you cant go wrong with either TCS or RPP.
hexlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexlink View Post
You guys down below us don't realize how good things are for buying RC parts compared to up here. That being said you cant go wrong with either TCS or RPP.
yeah but isnt there a law in canada wheere women can legally walk around without a shirt on? last I remember when I was there that was a law! even though no chicks ever did it. And whats up with buying milk in a bag, buying your electric on a card, and going to the BEER store for beer, the Liquor store for alcohol and the cigerette store for smokes? why cant ya just sell them all in one place?

BTW, Im not bashing, its just weird to me in a country that has more strip clubs per capita then anywhere ever.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
yeah but isnt there a law in canada wheere women can legally walk around without a shirt on? last I remember when I was there that was a law! even though no chicks ever did it. And whats up with buying milk in a bag, buying your electric on a card, and going to the BEER store for beer, the Liquor store for alcohol and the cigerette store for smokes? why cant ya just sell them all in one place?

BTW, Im not bashing, its just weird to me in a country that has more strip clubs per capita then anywhere ever.

The ones that take part in the topless deal you would never want to see and if you did you would want to gouge your eyes out ( I have had the bad luck of seeing this first hand ) and I am all for having everything all in one place the whole liquor store thing is a huge pain.
hexlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Thumbs up

Lol Hell yea...we need some AMERICAN Wal-marts here eh? I love American Wal-Marts...I can buy my beer, my pants and my gun at the same place

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post

Cool! thanks for the sites. I'll be ordering soon!

TCS Crawlers Price breakdown: $269.99 + $37.77 (S&H) = $307.76
RPP Hobby price breakdown $269.99 + $37.40 (S&H) = $307.39

just gotta double check a few things before ordering...but damn. those are the lowest prices I've seen them anywhere...AND they're in stock on both sites.

Can't wait to start building it!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

well seems I ordered a bit late...LOL I bought from RPP and my order is still processing 2 almost 3 days later...i'm guessing they're on back order?