Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Not Complaining but...what the hell...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Not Complaining but...what the hell...

Last edited by es79; 04-03-2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: I realize that I wrote this in the heat of my frustration and now regret it. Hope that everyone can forgive me for my mistake
es79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Try contacting them, they will make it right I guarantee that. They are stand up guys over there
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman2010 View Post
Try contacting them, they will make it right I guarantee that. They are stand up guys over there
I know, I was thinking after I posted this and I went ahead and replied to the email they sent. I just got finished sending the reply actually. They probably will be mad at me for posting this before contacting them, but I didn't really want to cause a stink, but I did spend almost $200 with them.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:39 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

yes maybe u "should " have been notified right away, but dont forget, vendors on here then to be small companies with 2 maybe 3 guys. so now take into account, order processing, shipping orders, updateing websites, the actuall makeing of the parts not to mention all the other things that go into running a buisness, and no, things wont go perfect all the time every time, sure waiting sucks but it happens.

so it seems your most upset about the wait due to the weights, now lets just say they have enought weights for 4 full orders, website says they are instock, u order them but in the mean time 4 + other people have oprdered them and ur the 5th, they wont know they are out of stock untill they make it to ur order so how would they know to up date the site?
ultimate_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:49 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Yes, see I know exactly what your saying, I work at a small company as well. That's why I should have never even posted this, I should have just let the whole thing slide, I don't really want to make a mountain out of a mole hill, I'm just frustrated and venting a little, please forgive me if I stepped on toes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_monkey View Post
yes maybe u "should " have been notified right away, but dont forget, vendors on here then to be small companies with 2 maybe 3 guys. so now take into account, order processing, shipping orders, updateing websites, the actuall makeing of the parts not to mention all the other things that go into running a buisness, and no, things wont go perfect all the time every time, sure waiting sucks but it happens.

so it seems your most upset about the wait due to the weights, now lets just say they have enought weights for 4 full orders, website says they are instock, u order them but in the mean time 4 + other people have oprdered them and ur the 5th, they wont know they are out of stock untill they make it to ur order so how would they know to up date the site?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:54 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Things like this take time. It will all work out for ya. I just had the exact same thing happen with an order I placed with a hobby shop online. No biggie. It just sucks waiting for stuff when your excited.

And thank you for using correct spelling and sentence structure!
jcboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcboof View Post
Things like this take time. It will all work out for ya. I just had the exact same thing happen with an order I placed with a hobby shop online. No biggie. It just sucks waiting for stuff when your excited.

And thank you for using correct spelling and sentence structure!
Yaeh, I try to ccath all my snilelpg miteakss, but smeemtois tehy silp by me.

Wnaiitg deos scuk, I feel lkie a litlte kid wintiag for xams mnoirng.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

LOL! Love it!
jcboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

Don't worry, you will get them and their products are worth waiting for. I order their stuff and it is great stuff.
THE PARTS GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

As a small vendor....alot of orders do come in waves. And sometimes things beyond your control happen. We have been fortunate that our customers have never posted and made a scene. Cascade Crawler has been extremely patient with the time it has taken for his skins and am very happy he has not made any scene like this as it would be embarassing.
So please remember that small vendors products are not like ordering from a "Drive Thru" but are "fine dining" sometimes the food takes a little longer to get to your table but in the end its very much worth it.
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by es79 View Post
Yaeh, I try to ccath all my snilelpg miteakss, but smeemtois tehy silp by me.

Wnaiitg deos scuk, I feel lkie a litlte kid wintiag for xams mnoirng.
Great this thread just went red-neck. I love it here.
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Sometimes things come up. I'm sure there is a reason he is a few days late. After all, he's not a large company like towerhobbies
eron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

I waited about a month for my mayhem wheels, which should be shipped today. However I know his quality and would wait another month for them! Just be patient
nmanuel01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Vanquish has been in the process of moving their shop and adding new machines. Things have been kinda crazy around there for the past few weeks. They are one of the very best vendors on this site and im shure this problem will be resolved.
TRACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

Thanks binary that made my day
cr500rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:41 PM   #17
I'm a stupid C U N T!

I was right up there with you until you said you should get a free set for the wait. That shot the whole thing to hell for me and took it from a valid complaint to a public Gimmi...
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote