Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Can i post in the for sale thread?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Can i post in the for sale thread?

Like the title sazz can i post (sale) in the for sale thread?

Thanks -jeff
NEW YORK BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

long as you got 30 posts and 30 days don't see why not!
Jkelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Suck it up!

Did you get hit in the head with a brick as a small child?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

CLASSIFIEDS - A How To Guide
cbtu0914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Hahah
47willysbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
now thats funny!!!! lmao
rockerrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:38 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Must be pretty hard to use a forum without reading anything... well I guess there are lots of nice pictures.
Bukwylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:34 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I am considered a smart ass at school but you are like a god to me as you seem smart, and know when to be smart or a smart ass
Rc_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

.....flame on.....
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Let me see if I got this right--just so no ASSumptions are made.

You want to post something in the for sale area and put forsale in the title?

Are you stupid or something?
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:53 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Let me see if I got this right--just so no ASSumptions are made.
You want to post something in the for sale area and put forsale in the title?
So? It may be redundant but his wouldn't be the only thread title with "for sale" or "FS" in the title. What if he was actually looking to Trade?
I think he simply just wanted to know if he could post in that section and didn't want to get flamed for doing so... Granted, it was another of those unnecessary questions in the first place, so he got flamed anyway.
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc_Kid View Post
I am considered a smart ass at school but you are like a god to me as you seem smart, and know when to be smart or a smart ass
Stay in school kid. Don't do like I did and take you "smart ass" on the road thinking you'll be a success. Its nothing but an endless stream of errant feces, sugar highs, diabetic coma lows, angry grandparents, skanky ho's and burning when you pee.

I didn't reach this deity-like level without alot of half-assed work, lack of self respect, and a general uncaring of other peoples feelings. But its not all fun and games. People get hurt, babies cry, old women want you to sign their saggy breasts, you don't know who your freinds are... Sure, it all sounds glamorous, but I'm dead on the inside. There's nothing left inside this shell of a man but buckets of self loathing and Monster Energy drinks. Occasionally there might be a nacho supreme, but thats not the point.

The point is, without education you'll still be an ass, but a dumb one. With a crappy education you'll never surpass the "jack" level of assedness. Thats alright for some, but to truly shine, to really make your mark in society, you must never stop educating youself. Pay attention in class, read lots of book, watch lots of boring educational tv. Know the people, the history, the places, and you'll know the road to your future.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 05-31-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:29 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Stay in school kid. Don't do like I did and take you "smart ass" on the road thinking you'll be a success. Its nothing but an endless stream of errant feces, sugar highs, diabetic coma lows, angry grandparents, skanky ho's and burning when you pee.

I didn't reach this deity-like level without alot of half-assed work, lack of self respect, and a general uncaring of other peoples feelings. But its not all fun and games. People get hurt, babies cry, old women want you to sign their saggy breasts, you don't know who your freinds are... Sure, it all sounds glamorous, but I'm dead on the inside. There's nothing left inside this shell of a man but buckets of self loathing and Monster Energy drinks. Occasionally there might be a nacho supreme, but thats not the point.

The point is, without education you'll still be an ass, but a dumb one. With a crappy education you'll never surpass the "jack" level of assedness. Thats alright for some, but to truly shine, to really make your mark in society, you must never stop educating youself. Pay attention in class, read lots of book, watch lots of boring educational tv. Know the people, the history, the places, and you'll know the road to your future.

A true scholor and gemtlemen here folks

Thats funny stuff right there Duuuuuuude i had to stop reading to clean up the soda I spilled from laughing!!

Last edited by jammin311; 05-31-2010 at 12:32 PM.
jammin311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:33 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Depends on the educational TV you watch then, because from where im sitting..... Were all ****ed dumb or smart. 2012 here weeee gooooo....
Twiztid Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:57 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

bivens22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:53 PM   #16
06 Super National Champ

Quote:

It's a shame that quote is too big for a sig.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Lmfao. This should be stickied and sent to every knuckle head who asks this question.
Hvrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
It's a shame that quote is too big for a sig.
You could just link directly to the post....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #19
Rock Crawler

Never has a truer statement been made!
Super is offline   Reply With Quote