Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Are u shi!!#%& me paypal? Get ur hand hand outta my cookie jar!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #61
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code454 View Post

how about some real pictures of you how do we know that you are even truthful
He is really in a wheelchair. You can Google his skiing accident that put him in his wheelchair. But the site don't work. My friends I sent to them emailed me and told me about them not working. Maybe he just has the sites and they are not built? Now why you would post them when you can't use them, I don't know?
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 02:18 AM   #62
Rock Crawler

Ok, well some of you may of known of this person or his disability. You may of been close friends of his. In all honesty this is the internet. Not everybody on here knows everything about everybody. Im sorry you are disabled, but its not efecting your ability to type and post a thread. To let you know, (befor you wanted to use the disability card) I treid helping using my experiace using Pay Pal (in which this thread is about for the people that cant read) I also stated that if there was a major problem with him that he needs to call Customer Service. also BEFOR the disabiltiy Card was used, he had the ability to call me an "ASSHAT" because i simply told him to call customer service. and it could of been solved.

So I GUESS befor everybody starts a new thread on the internet we all have to introduce outselfs to the public for our disabilities and flaws?

also I used to work with disabled people, head injury, phyisicly diabled, mentaly disabled. also children. I worked at one of the bigest rehabiliation facilities in the mid west (The Lighthouse) so dont tell me if somebody is or isnot able to do something because of a disability Iv seen some amazing things, but goes to show when somebody dont like what others have too say they use a disablity card and expect sympathy after calling me an "ASSHAT" to begin with. so I'm guessing sorry and DID you solve your problem?
Twiztid Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 AM   #63
Who's your Daddy-0!

Twiztid, he has played that card in about every thread posted of his. But you are very correct, I know guys that were injured and in chairs that can do 99% of what we can do. But they never bring up the fact that they are in a chair. I don't personally know Knife but I bet deep, deep inside he is a good guy. He just needs to lay off the disabled card non stop. And let people know that his injuries and his military service were two different things. I know a lot of guys on here think and thought he was put in a chair from combat. But he wasn't.

All of us are willing to pitch in and help him out. I tried as well but I "rubbed" him the wrong way in another thread. So now I'm not allowed to help him.... Some people are just selective about things like that. I had some really cool ideas that could have made the RC crawling thing a little easier for him. Some people like to fuss about things and don't want to hear answers, just want to fuss.

I just saw a thread over on Pirate with him fussing. They were not as nice in that thread to him over there though!

Last edited by TattooKenny; 06-04-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:08 AM   #64
Rock Crawler

I'm really flattered that you reference me alot in your threads. He wanted to buy my berg setup. I couldn't wait any longer because i had other people interested and had to move the stuff. Soon as i told him it wasn't available anymore he went off the deep end calling me all kinds of names. Not like i took his money and sent him a box of rocks.seems like there is a trend here after seeing this thread and ths other ones he has. I guess since he knows jason he feels it's ok to go off on people. i'm sure i will get called a couple more names. sticks and stones dude
HITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:57 AM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
I'm really flattered that you reference me alot in your threads. He wanted to buy my berg setup. I couldn't wait any longer because i had other people interested and had to move the stuff. Soon as i told him it wasn't available anymore he went off the deep end calling me all kinds of names. Not like i took his money and sent him a box of rocks.seems like there is a trend here after seeing this thread and ths other ones he has. I guess since he knows jason he feels it's ok to go off on people. i'm sure i will get called a couple more names. sticks and stones dude
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #66
Pixel Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post

.....I guess since he knows jason he feels it's ok to go off on people.....
Interesting theory you have there. I'll bet jason may even be in on this?
FreqEsKinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #67
I wanna be Dave

The great thing about this country is you don't have to use PayPal or Ebay to buy or sell goods in this country. We are free to choose who we do business with. If I don't like the service or terms of a particular company I go some where else.

Its actually very simple if I was as unhappy as Knife with Ebay & PayPal I would find another way to conduct my business.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #68
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freq E Tag View Post
Interesting theory you have there. I'll bet jason may even be in on this?
acctually that came from knife himself
HITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #69
Rock Stacker

Like TattooKenny mentioned, by the way he always said he served and is disabled...I just put the two together. Also, KNIFE, I wouldn't exactly go bashing someone for spelling/grammar.. Most of your posts aren't exactly the easiest to read either. I mean seriously...."come AWN"(it's on, BTW)
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #70
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
I mean seriously...."come AWN"(it's on, BTW)

That is from back in the day of Pirate4x4
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #71
I wanna be Dave

Everyone has a story and can be a victim of some sort.
However Code454 is an example ,he doesnt boohooo poor me, this is a man who saved many lives and became injured from the car accident. He even saved a childs life. Yet you dont see him asking for handouts on here.

Cheers Cody
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #72
Hateraide

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrawlerKonceptz View Post
Everyone has a story and can be a victim of some sort.
However Code454 is an example ,he doesnt boohooo poor me, this is a man who saved many lives and became injured from the car accident. He even saved a childs life. Yet you dont see him asking for handouts on here.

Cheers Cody

thx Michelle.......i just see this guy playing the pitty thing and it just rubbed me the wrong wayokay bring it up once people can search the story for what happened dont bring it up everytime u write something, we understand you were injured in someway, but its like you are targeting everyone on this forum because u have some built up anger well maybe you should go see a shrink than quit playing the pitty act and just move on if u have real questions and stop acting like a 2 yr old than people will gladly help you...
Code454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:12 PM   #73
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
That is from back in the day of Pirate4x4
Ahh ok, I was thinking how the hell...
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #74
Who's your Daddy-0!

Bump for the night crew!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #75
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Bump for the night crew!
I think KNIFE gave up on his thread since you ruined it (asshole )
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #76
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana.matt View Post
I think KNIFE gave up on his thread since you ruined it (asshole )
Well that would just mean he is starting another one then! Looks like in another thread he has he was asked who is "sponsors" are that he keeps talking about. And why he won't post them in his sig? He won't answer that question either. Just ignored it!

He's a funny guy!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #77
Moderator Rule Breaker

Quote:
Well that would just mean he is starting another one then! Looks like in another thread he has he was asked who is "sponsors" are that he keeps talking about. And why he won't post them in his sig? He won't answer that question either. Just ignored it!

He's a funny guy!
That he is a funny guy.

Any question about him or anything personal about the hobby he seems to dodge.

To me that seems he has something to hide....
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #78
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
That he is a funny guy.

Any question about him or anything personal about the hobby he seems to dodge.

To me that seems he has something to hide....
Hit the nail on the head! I want to know who these big sponsors are that wish to be kept secret! Not really a sponsor then, just a silent backer yea? Must be nice to get sponsored without ever competing, never built a RC crawler and you don't have to tell anyone who gave you parts! Where do I sign up!!!???
Old 06-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #79
Hateraide

maybe he is the one that is getting back to people for copywrite stuff and or raffles...hmmmm
Code454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #80
Moderator Rule Breaker

Quote:
Hit the nail on the head! I want to know who these big sponsors are that wish to be kept secret! Not really a sponsor then, just a silent backer yea? Must be nice to get sponsored without ever competing, never built a RC crawler and you don't have to tell anyone who gave you parts! Where do I sign up!!!???
What you said, OR like the links in his signature , They don't exist.
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote