Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: i'm movin' on up.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default i'm movin' on up.

last night i gave a teacher from my freshman year a call and told him about my situation. im now going to be tutored by him starting tomorrow. ill be working 1on1 with him for two and a half hours in the library after everyones out from school. i figured 1on1 like this might be better then actually going back and sitting in classrooms with kids that dont want to learn. i also think this will be better for me because we can hone in on subjects that i lack in. wish me luck! (once again thanks ctracy)
Bryan732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan732 View Post
last night i gave a teacher from my freshman year a call and told him about my situation. im now going to be tutored by him starting tomorrow. ill be working 1on1 with him for two and a half hours in the library after everyones out from school. i figured 1on1 like this might be better then actually going back and sitting in classrooms with kids that dont want to learn. i also think this will be better for me because we can hone in on subjects that i lack in. wish me luck! (once again thanks ctracy)
Good luck kid!!! Very happy to hear you have taken the initiative to make this happen

C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Hey, I was hearing in the radio while driving to work about some online high school. It might be something you can look for in your area. You never know, might be something for you?
minisaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
www.team3sixrc.com

Now thats great. I admire that. good luck and no matter how hard it seems, it will take you further along life
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:58 AM   #5

I also did that with a teacher way back in college. You will be surprised at how much faster you will learn, and be able to retain the information. No shame in that game! It's way better than trying to learn with 40 other people that do not want to be there in the first place. Teachers are great people, if there is a student that is geniune about learning, they will go way beyond their 'job' to help that student acheive their goals. Wish you the best brother, but remember this for the time being... school first, crawling second! The rocks will allways be there.
gernade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Default That's Cool

Wish you the best with your class work kid. Study hard!
fernando is offline   Reply With Quote