Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: RC4WD Shipping Problems!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default RC4WD Shipping Problems!!!

How does it take 8 DAYS to process an order?????? I ordered and paied for an item on the 13th and it has just shipped today on the 21st AFTER I paied for Priorty shipping. What gives?? How do you stay in bisness with practices like these????
93-306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Have you been in contact with them,,by email or phone?

When you pay for priority shipping thats not priority processing.

I understand what you mean but still....
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

If this is about a Roller or Kit.....it takes them time to put it together....if not, what did you order??

BTW, 13th-21st is only 6 business days...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

A freakin winch...how hard could it be!!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Have you contacted them?
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

That's SOP for RC4WD. It's right on their site, I don't agree with it, but it is stated there. Unless they're the only place I can get what I want, I usually order from RPP as they stock most of their products.
nickvig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

As far as contacting them goes how does a company not have a phone number? Sounds like they have something to hide. I was gonna order from RPP and should have because they have it going on from all of the other oders I have recieved from them. I can tell you this I would rather make it myself than buy from them again. I mean honestly when you order it and it says IN STOCK you figure a day or two to process and then it would be on its way.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

you have to realize alot of people order from rc4wd and there stock on hand may dwindle fairly quickly. i just placed an order with them on sunday and it still hasnt shipped. wanna know why? cause its on backorder after i ordered it, but they always come through for me. but now it doesnt matter cause i have to wait on outdrives to ship to me.

just calm down its not the end of the world.
rockmahala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

I understand it's not the end of the world, it's not like a ordered a kidney replacment. Alot of people order from RPP also but it would be sitting on my front step with dust on the box by now if I would have ordered from them.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

Thumbs down Wow!!

I don't know how anyone can be in business and not have a phone number for customer support. I know that most stuff is done electronically these days but at the same time a "voice" to talk to sure would make a difference in a situation such as this. If you paid for priority shipping then you should have been placed above anyone that did not. If it was put into a "back order" status then you should have been notified. Priority mail is suppose to reach its destination in 2-3 days, so if it was 6 days or 8 days it would seem that you gave them anywhere from 3-5 days to process the order. I dont see how they can offer priority shipping and it take 6-8 days to process. That doesn't seem very priority to me. If priority shipping cost you more then they should give you some money back.
silverback4jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdesignworks View Post
Have you contacted them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93-306 View Post
As far as contacting them goes how does a company not have a phone number? Sounds like they have something to hide.
So, that's a "no".....

What is the point of complaining on here if you havent contacted them about the problem??
Old 10-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
So, that's a "no".....

What is the point of complaining on here if you havent contacted them about the problem??

Well after I googled their address and found a few phone numbers with one number disconnected and another that sounds like a child on a answering machine saying DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE that this is the shipping dept and to email them with any problems. WRONG you now have my money buddy maybe with better customer service we could have a phone conversation and find out what the problem is. I AM not mad just trying to voice my opinion.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

http://store.rc4wd.com/Shipping-Return_ep_44.html

Right from their site

Quote:
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Please also be aware that many items on the website have there own certain shipping information. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Your order can take anywhere from 1-8 days to ship from our warehouse. Shipping times vary upon location and shipping provider.
sdcrawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Well after I googled their address and found a few phone numbers with one number disconnected and another that sounds like a child on a answering machine saying DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE that this is the shipping dept and to email them with any problems. WRONG you now have my money buddy maybe with better customer service we could have a phone conversation and find out what the problem is. I AM not mad just trying to voice my opinion.
It sounds like you called some people who have nothing to do with RC4WD. Try using their method of contact on their website.....e-mail!
http://www.rc4wdshop.com/go/contact_...997fc997f66bd2
Old 10-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #15
Pebble Pounder

What I will say is although they can take up to 8 days to ship if you e-mail them about your order they're usually pretty good at getting back to you within 24 hours to let you know what the status is. Don't bother trying to call them, just shoot them an e-mail with your order number and one of the guys will get back to you.
nickvig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

I am just flustered about the whole time thing. I really needed this sooner and did not expect the long processing delay. All I am saying is give a heads up with a ETA at least to let people know what to expect other than stating it could take 8 days to process.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Just order from RPP, they carry all the same stuff with out the BS "processing" time.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
Just order from RPP, they carry all the same stuff with out the BS "processing" time.
That's because Corey eats that "processing" time. His order sits while they make/assemble the parts. When he has it in stock, there is no assembly on his part to get it shipped.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #19
Hateraide

Quote:
I am just flustered about the whole time thing. I really needed this sooner and did not expect the long processing delay. All I am saying is give a heads up with a ETA at least to let people know what to expect other than stating it could take 8 days to process.
maybe learn how to read there rules on there site and order before you acutally need it, its ur fault for not looking into it more...and really why would a company run to the post office right away for you usually they will put orders together and ship them, so waaaa
Code454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code454 View Post
maybe learn how to read there rules on there site and order before you acutally need it, its ur fault for not looking into it more...and really why would a company run to the post office right away for you usually they will put orders together and ship them, so waaaa
I guess I should just not expect so much from a company. Man I am gonna delete my statement because this is not the place. Plain and simple everyone read the directions, small print, and the constitution before ordering anything from anyone. Code454 does!!waaaaa

Last edited by 93-306; 10-21-2010 at 08:42 PM.