Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Veterans Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Veterans Day

First off I just want to thank everyone that has ever served in the military in any capacity (yeah even all you REMFs LOL) for serving your country. I was in the Army and very proud to serve my fellow citizens in a country where we have the freedom to choose to do it. So THANK YOU from a fellow soldier. And if you didn't serve then you need to go find someone who did tomorrow and everyday and thank them for being willing to put their lives on the line for you.
TXJeeper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 04:59 AM   #2
No idea what I'm doing

Happy Veterans Day, and a sincere Thank You to everyone who has served their country!!

I was going to end my Veterans Day Giveaway today, but I've decided to let it run through out the day, and end it tomorrow.

Follow the link, thank a Vet and win a shirt

Last edited by C*H*U*D; 11-11-2010 at 09:02 AM.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Thank you to all who have served. Happy Veterens Day! Thank you for putting your lives on the line in service to America.
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:56 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Happy Veterans day to all my brothers and sisters who have served and are still serving THANK YOU

A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, & including, their life. That is beyond honor, & there are way too many people in this country who no longer remember that fact.

KEEP UP THE FIRE
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:01 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

And from a veteran of not much (peacetime REMF in the Marines) a special thanks from those of us whose service didn't amount to much, to those of you who have earned the hard way the respect we all enjoy. Every time someone thanks me, I wish I could pass it on to someone who actually did something during their service.

-LCpl Val
LAV25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Thank you to all who served, the sacrifices you made/make are very much appreciated!!
Handicrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Thank you to all of my Brothers and Sisters in uniform, past and present, who have giving us the freedom we have and protect it!!!
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

I huge thank you and dept of gratitude to all of those who have served in our Nations armed services. Your sacrifices are greatly appreciated.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
No idea what I'm doing

For the Veterans in the crowd....Golden Corral is giving away a free dinner to Veterans on Monday the 15th
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

All day at work I went to meetings, about 5 of them...at every meeting I thanked who ever served and did their best to keep USA what it is...and then said moment of silence for those who are no longer with us...

at one meeting I did this and just as the silence started one of the guys started to say something like "we don't have time for this" the big wig for the general contractor we were working for said "you shut the hell up and pay respect damit, or you will be asked to leave and clean your desk"

so lets have a moment of silence for those who are no longer here that served for the country well all know and love.............................................. .................................................

and thank you for those who served and made it home....even if you didn't do much....you still diserve the same thank you.

Last edited by squatch71; 11-11-2010 at 08:54 PM.
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote