Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Curtis Got Slapped!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
20K Club

Default Curtis Got Slapped!

A crazy local bitch in Kansas City...

Curtis Got Slapped: Mother claims teacher slapped son, writes 40 crazed pages of demands

When a child named Curtis Bowen was slapped by his teacher at Martin Luther King Jr., Elementary School, no one really heard about it. Except for President Obama, Vice President Biden, their wives, three senators, and more than 20 other officials.

They all were CC'ed on the whopping 40-page letter that Curtis' mother, Lisa Henry Bowen, sent to school district superintendent John Covington. In it, Bowen makes mind-boggling demands for reparations. One recipient called the letter "one of the craziest things I've ever seen" and leaked it to the Internet. And Lisa Henry Bowen even created her own web site for the occasion: www.CurtisGotSlapped.com.

Lisa Henry Bowen, who copyrights her name and her son's name throughout the letter, kicks it off by identifying herself as the "intellectual property owner" of fourth grader Curtis Bowen (C). She alleges that Curtis was caught horse playing and was slapped by a teacher named Ms. Curry. Lisa Henry tried to report the teacher to social services for child abuse, but was denied as Curtis' skin wasn't broken.

That sent Lisa Henry into a spiral of outrage. She calls Ms. Curry "one audacious white bitch with 'balls'", and then conducts some informal gonad comparisons. "I happen to have some big 'balls' too. And I ain't afraid to use them." (All emphasis hers, throughout.)

Mrs. Bowen uses her balls-to-the-wall logic to devise a way for the school district to repay her. She claims that Curry slapped 1/4 of Curtis' "million dollar face." Therefore, Lisa Henry encloses a homemade bill for a quarter of a million dollars. The $250K bill is issued to five educational entities, so she's really demanding more than $1 million.

And that's just page eight!

The weird part about Lisa Henry's list of reparations is that most of them have nothing to do with her child being slapped. Sure, she makes a few perfunctory demands to improve the school district, including the introduction of a "We Don't Hit Kids Here" campaign throughout Kansas City and a revocation of Ms. Curry's teaching license. But she reserves the real meat of reparations for Curtis and herself.

Curtis shall receive, among many other things: $13,500 worth of Wal-Mart gift cards, a free college education, two trips to Disney World, nine years of private tennis lessons on the Plaza, season tickets to the opera, theater, and ballet, almost a decade's worth of psychological counseling by "the best black child psychologist in the country," a whole orchestra's worth of new musical instruments, a three-week trip to Africa at a five-star hotel, and a personal audience with President Obama.

Lisa Henry's demands are just as WTF-worthy. She demands the full payment of her mortgage, a new car, home remodeling, free psychological, dental, and medical care for the next nine years, and the cherry on the sundae:
Independent consulting contract position with the Kansas City Missouri School district, for the next nine years. My consulting fee begins at $15,000 per month, minimum 6 months contract.
Because nothing screams "hire me" like a maniacal 40-page threat.

The mother ironically rants to President Obama and Dr. Covington about how the educational system doesn't "give a damn about black children." She almost loses it at the end:
There was a time, in THIS AMERICA, when a white woman could get away with slapping black children around. There was a time, in THIS AMERICA, when a black woman had no choice, but to accept her children being slapped, whipped, rapped [sic, we think], abused, molested and psychologically tortured by this white supremacist society...There WAS a time. I AIN'T THAT BLACK MOTHER, THIS AIN'T THAT TIME!!!!!! THIS AIN'T THAT AMERICA!!!!!!!!
A message to the haters: Lisa Henry Bowen (C) invites anyone who thinks she's gone a little overboard to "KISS MY ENTIRE BLACK ASS!!!!!! I HAVEN'T BEGUN TO GO FAR ENOUGH!!!!!!!"

Should any of the recipients of the letter wish to meet with Curtis or Lisa Henry ... well, they couldn't afford it. Lisa Henry's personal appearance fee is $3,000 for 45 minutes, and she will not appear without her husband (an additional $3,000.) Don't even think about getting an audience with Lisa Henry's property, Curtis. He costs $11,000 for 30 minutes

AND HERE'S A LINK TO THE ACTUAL LETTER:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3364241
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Lol.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
RCC Addict

people will do anything for a pretty penny........
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Hey, I once got my feelings hurt by a teacher......can someone please serve me their head on a platter?

Wow....times have changed. When I was in 6th grade.....I acted out (probably similar to what this kid did)....the principle called my parents and asked them if he could give me "licks" (3 swats on the ass with a wooden paddle)....my mom said "yes, give him 4"....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Hey, I once got my feelings hurt by a teacher......can someone please serve me their head on a platter?

Wow....times have changed. When I was in 6th grade.....I acted out (probably similar to what this kid did)....the principle called my parents and asked them if he could give me "licks" (3 swats on the ass with a wooden paddle)....my mom said "yes, give him 4"....

SHIT,my dad had a deal with my elem. principle. Any uncompleted school work,home or in class work was 3 pops.
I had one teacher who would never turn me in. But still I got about 3-9 licks a day for a while.I swear to this day thats why my ass is flat.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Paul, you arent a quick learner, are you? All it took for me was one time....never did that again!
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Shiiit! If I went home and told my dad that my teacher had slapped me for what ever reason, he would whoop my arse again! When are minorities(Im hispanic) are going to stop playing the "victim" and start to work for what they want? This is so damn sad.......but funny at the same time!
Oso787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #8
No idea what I'm doing

Welcome to RCC Curtis
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

now what if this happened in the reverse. If a white mother called a black teacher anything but african american then the white mother would be a racist. I am so sick of b.s like this. I hope Obama gives in to her demands and pays her. What a great day that would be. sounds like curtis' mom needs to get slapped.
ctracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctracy View Post
now what if this happened in the reverse. If a white mother called a black teacher anything but african american then the white mother would be a racist. I am so sick of b.s like this. I hope Obama gives in to her demands and pays her. What a great day that would be. sounds like curtis' mom needs to get slapped.
Duh, only white people are racist.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #11
Pebble Pounder

Holy crap man...I think it's even worse that she classifies her son as "property"
jaydubya2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #12
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydubya2003 View Post
Holy crap man...I think it's even worse that she classifies her son as "property"
Ahhhh the good ol' days when we could own people....

Kidding
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
Ahhhh the good ol' days when we could own people....

Kidding

Oso787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:24 PM   #14
Adilynsdad too!

I wonder if DJ knows her?
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

stupid woman tryin to get stuff for free because she's too lazy to work for it.
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

I like how she demands payment in either money orders or silver coinage. Guess she's part pirate.

She's got quite the wishlist. Good for her to have dreams for her and her child
ecoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:15 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Wow what a joke. When I was in school our football coach walked around school and practice with a paddle with holes drilled in it. Whenever one of us football players screwed up (no homework, or acting out in class) that teacher called the coach and he came to the class and layed into us big time.
TXJeeper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #18
Donkey Punch Champion!

c u n *
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote